CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

B A ROBERTSON

CCArchive

What a Cunt. I was unfortunately reminded of this Bang-Bang Cuntbreath, whilst taking a shit... By all accounts he proclaims to be an: Author, Songwriter, Musician and an Artist! Really? He missed out CUNT, which sums him up in nutshell.

Absolutely. What was that other crud he came out with "he knocked it off"!!

He was definitely not "cool in the kaftan". Tone deaf cunt.

As they say, looks are deceptive, you look like butter wouldn't melt in your mouth & you are clearly a man of the cloth - but you have a foul mouthed GOB on you.

Was you left on someone's doorstep in a Walkers crisp box as a baby? Something is defo wrong with you.

Mariana Trench
This article is about the ocean trench. For the Canadian band, see Marianas Trench (band).

Location of the Mariana Trench
The Mariana Trench or Marianas Trench[1] is the deepest part of the world's oceans. It is located in the western Pacific Ocean, to the east of the Mariana Islands. The trench is about 2,550 kilometres (1,580 mi) long but has an average width of only 69 kilometres (43 mi). It reaches a maximum-known depth of 10.911 km (10,911 ± 40 m) or 6.831 mi (36,069 ± 131 ft) at the Challenger Deep, a small slot-shaped valley in its floor, at its southern end,[2] although some unrepeated measurements place the deepest portion at 11.03 kilometres (6.85 mi).[3]

So you are Canadian then? Your false eye lashes make you look oriental... which is fine by me...

I once went to Canada on a school bus trip - I didn't see you there.

The Mariana Trench or Marianas Trench[1] is the deepest part of the world's oceans

Your otherwise humourous interjection is founded on a false premise, as evidenced by your own citation. Hoist with your own petard - not unlike Robin Williams.

Your otherwise humourous interjection is founded on a false premise, as evidenced by your own citation. Hoist with your own petard - not unlike Robin Williams.

humorous?  humorous much? Never been more serious in me while life.

You are the one I fear most on this forum, this is why I did not post a request for help when my texts were vanishing.

:wacko:

Do you remember that kid's sweet 'tobacco' that looked like ginger pubes? Hard to believe we used to eat that shit.

Spanish Gold. It is only with hindsight that I regret not actually smoking it - it would have been better than some of the Lebanese shit I later wasted my money on.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Mariana TrenchThis article is about the ocean trench. For the Canadian band, see Marianas Trench (band).Location of the Mariana TrenchThe Mariana Trench or Marianas Trench[1] is the deepest part of the world's oceans. It is located in the western Pacific Ocean, to the east of the Mariana Islands. The trench is about 2,550 kilometres (1,580 mi) long but has an average width of only 69 kilometres (43 mi). It reaches a maximum-known depth of 10.911 km (10,911 ± 40 m) or 6.831 mi (36,069 ± 131 ft) at the Challenger Deep, a small slot-shaped valley in its floor, at its southern end,[2] although some unrepeated measurements place the deepest portion at 11.03 kilometres (6.85 mi).[3]So you are Canadian then? Your false eye lashes make you look oriental... which is fine by me...I once went to Canada on a school bus trip - I didn't see you there.

No I am very definitely not cuntnadian! I am from down South, UK.

BA Robertson lives there you think - he's from Scotland - Glasgowattachicon.gifUnknown.jpeg

Lots of ladies at my embroidery evening class all those years ago, thought BA was 'swoon-o-matic'- we discussed him during the coffee break, I clearly remember dunking a dark choc digestive Flo gave me into me cuppa as she confessed, he was gorge & her type totally. :ph34r:

What a Cunt. I was unfortunately reminded of this Bang-Bang Cuntbreath, whilst taking a shit... By all accounts he proclaims to be an: Author, Songwriter, Musician and an Artist! Really? He missed out CUNT, which sums him up in nutshell.

Music is often piped into the lavs, was BA too loud for you? Are you not a fan?

Best you take a couple of imodiums before you step out into the public arena - as I once heard Sheena Easton's "when he Shines" in the ladies.