CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Underground Salesmen

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

I was on the Tube this afternoon, in a fairly empty carriage. This Romanian cunt got on and put a packet of tissues and a piece of paper on the seat next to every passenger. The paper read something like " I have no job and no money. I need to pay my rent and feed my wife and children. Please help me by buying my products. Thank you." Fuck me, i nearly burst into tears! Fucking cunt. If you want to beg fuck off back where you came from and beg there you wanker. I'm going to buy a couple of packets of these tissues and carry them around with me. If i see any mug giving one of these cunts money i will offer to sell them my tissues at 20p less. See how THEY like being undercut the fucking bastards.

They have no sense of propriety, these fuckers. There are one or two Eastern Europeans that sell the Big Issue around my way. If not that, then they are begging for money. Two or three streets away, there will be found an Indian woman ranting on about the history of Anglo-Indian politics and some shit that happened years before she was born. And while I'm trying to tell her about her country's Space Programe, all these silly bastard saps from the chattering classes are gushing over her and giving her their hard-earned. There will never be an end to it. Until we exterminate every liberal twat in the land.

Guest KuntaCunty

They have no sense of propriety, these fuckers. There are one or two Eastern Europeans that sell the Big Issue around my way. If not that, then they are begging for money. Two or three streets away, there will be found an Indian woman ranting on about the history of Anglo-Indian politics and some shit that happened years before she was born. And while I'm trying to tell her about her country's Space Programe, all these silly bastard saps from the chattering classes are gushing over her and giving her their hard-earned. There will never be an end to it. Until we exterminate every liberal twat in the land.

Somehow, I feel you are upset that a foreign cunt built the "better mouse trap," to get the truly gullible to hand over good money, while you actually WORK for yours.  It may not be right, but it's the begging cunt that needs to be pushed off the deck in front of the train. 

we really DO need to do some excessive extermination.It is time. But there's more than one way to slaugher a cat. Seek all ways. We want them dead from EVERY angle with no nonce unturned

The Indian space programme always suffers a setback when the hamster dies.

Guest DingTheRioja

Fraud, video it on your iPiss and report to the authorities.. and don't forget to wipe your arse on the tissues...

On a serious note... these (or similar) are often stooging for the pickpockets... especially those teenager/20's who are "collecting signatures for deaf people" or whatever other shite they come up with

The Indian space programme always suffers a setback when the hamster dies.

Shawarma or keema?

we really DO need to do some excessive extermination.It is time. But there's more than one way to slaugher a cat. Seek all ways. We want them dead from EVERY angle with no nonce unturned

There is more than one way to skin a cat. The cat doesn't like any of them.

Guest deebom

Explain how forrin people can sell the Big Issue anyway. You are forrin and you are homeless? Why the fuck are you here then? Why travel all that way to be homeless? Twats.