CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Industrial Deafness

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

No, up until recently i'd never heard of it either. However i have been hearing these ads on the radio by some ambulance chasing legal thieves. Apparently if you are deaf and used to work in a noisy environment these cunts can get you compo up to 10 grand. According to them it doesn't matter how long ago it was or even if the company doesn't exist anymore. This intrigues me ; if the company doesn't exist where is all this dosh coming from? Well there's only one place i know of, the bottomless pockets of Mr. Taxpayer, the muggy cunt. Obviously these shyster bastards have found some loophole which allows them to steal our money. Cunts. And another thing...........if you are mutt and jeff how do you hear the ads in the first place? Double cunts.

post-98-0-03398700-1409255540_thumb.gif

Industrial deafness is sadly a known condition among some manual workers who used to use machinery and were not provided with ear protectors by their employers. I know a couple of people who have suffered from it. However the ambulance chasers are leaping on this new bandwagon. RSI ,common among officer workers, (no rude remarks from the naughty boys at at the back of the class) , discarded banana skins, chewing gum and smelly farts on public transport will no doubt be next in their gunsights :)

Guest judgetwi

Pass me back that one again. I cannot read what the fuck you are trying to put over.

I can lip-sync and touch down to Braille if that helps, and can even (at a push)  understand certain phrases in

Jurat, Hindi and Shish Allah Keputt.

Make sense for fucksake if you require our knowledgeable assistance,

or else shut the fuck the up and get some cotton buds.  

Shut the fuck up yourself you boring bag of cat puke. Get out and get some fresh air instead of spending all day on here talking bollocks. Wanker.

I've just got back from playing a gig at a beer festival  and my ears are ringing. I shall have to sue Fender Guitars, Marshall Amplifiers, the owner of the venue, my band mates and Shure Microphones. And not forgetting the breweries for rotting my liver. Cunts, all of them.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I see another whiplash injury style rush for compensation. Maybe I should sue Nolan helmets for the years of wind roar at over 100 decibels when I was a courier. Yes I was one of those cunts in the 1980s cutting you up and overtaking in the wrong lane (but I was only 'filtering' through the traffic officer) and giving you the victory v whilst destroying your door mirror. I felt like king of the road but still looked like a cunt when I fell off.

Can't the squaddies out at Camp Bastion sue over this too? It must be hell there, being constantly bombarded by the sound of concerts from second rate entertainers desperately trying to resurrect their tattered careers. You know, cunts like Jim Davidson and Robin Williams. (Well, maybe not Robin Williams.) Bob Hope was a cunt.