CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dioclese

You are a bore Andy, always have been and always will be. A PC pseudo liberal independent reading pompous twat who most likely knits his own yoghurt. Cunt.

This is the sort of comment I would expect from a cockgobbling fart such as you.

His blog looks okay to me. He seems to have ripped off a fuck-load of my patter and even a couple of my nominations though, the cunt. I'm favouring going down the route of "he touched me...there" if he keeps plagiarising my shit. Bastard.

Its not quite as boring and tedious as a certain cunt on this site with no sense of humour

CUNT

I am waiting for you to say something 1% interesting.

Like you went to war - hid in your dolls house more like.

Guest JackoTC

CUNT

I am waiting for you to say something 1% interesting.

Like you went to war - hid in your dolls house more like.

Yawn - no more please. Now be a good little spasmo and fuck off.

I just got back from a drive-by shooting on Dioclese's blog. You'll never guess what vapid fucking plankton is posting their ill-formed shite over there these days. Oh, all right, you will guess, it's easy. Yes, it's that dumbfuck Patroller. Wonder how long it'll be before Dioclese adopts a "delete on sight" policy?

Guest Alfie Noakes

I read the comment about why muslims are so fucking dumb, i never found a problem with it, just telling the truth in a light hearted way, the message in that statement is very clear to me, the extremists among the muslims don't like it when other muslims enjoy the life they choose which isn't strictly by there extortionist view of the Quran, thus all the brain washing of british muslims who wouldn't join their ranks otherwise and use the word Jihad for their own agenda, JIHAD means the spiritual struggle within oneself against sin, well fuck me gently last time i checked killing innocent people was a sin in any religion, these cuntbreeds need to read their book again and again and a fuckin gain til it sinks in, that is what makes them thick as shit.

I agree and it a sad fact that this shit goes on with any fundamental distortion of belief systems invented so long ago. It was a very different world then with very different struggles going on. People used distortions of faith to control others many times before and while there are gullible desperate people on this planet, they will still do so. The only way to stop this is to educate people and empower them in a secular world where personal beliefs and organised religions have no rights to political power.

All the abrahamic religions encouraged hatred and xenophobia among their followers to gain the political and moral upper hand. Still being used today. The whole lot is fucking dangerous shit that will be the ultimate downfall of mankind.

I also get very wound up when people thank god for something happening, like a successful operation or a good harvest, when it was clearly the work of the skilled hands of a human farmer or surgeon.

It will never, ever sink in, Fender, they will have a different take on innocence than you or I no matter what they are told. It has been said many times before on these pages: these cunts will not listen to reason, not when they have a gun in one hand, a grenade in the other and a grin on their face.

I read the comment about why muslims are so fucking dumb, i never found a problem with it, just telling the truth in a light hearted way, the message in that statement is very clear to me, the extremists among the muslims don't like it when other muslims enjoy the life they choose which isn't strictly by there extortionist view of the Quran, thus all the brain washing of british muslims who wouldn't join their ranks otherwise and use the word Jihad for their own agenda, JIHAD means the spiritual struggle within oneself against sin, well fuck me gently last time i checked killing innocent people was a sin in any religion, these cuntbreeds need to read their book again and again and a fuckin gain til it sinks in, that is what makes them thick as shit.

Load of easily led knobheads, I wonder how many of the cunts involved with isis had an involvement in the riots a couple of years back.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Christians were as bad, all those crusades and the slaughter of many but some might argue they educated who they conquered, anyway a fair point is christianity updated the old to the new test testament to fit with modern times, i suggest the muslims need to do the same.

I meant all three religions that sprang from Yaweh and Abraham, Jews, Christians and Muslims. They are as bad as each other.

Load of easily led knobheads, I wonder how many of the cunts involved with isis had an involvement in the riots a couple of years back.

I suspect that a lot of what goes on is down to guilt complexes, they rioted two years ago which stops them going to paradise so to atone they go on a religious crusade. Similar to many of these fire and brimstone christian nutcases who are fondling bottoms in the vestry in between sermons.