CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Patrick Harvie

Guest MikeD

Scottish Green Party arsehole and pro-independence mouthpiece bastard. Another highly paid politician who won't feel the effects of when Scotland goes fucking bankrupt in the event of a yes vote. His job as Salmond's fucking butt-plug is assured for life. Someone is beheaded in London yet this cunt lives, there's no fucking justice!

post-188-0-76960800-1409923247_thumb.jpg

I'm Scottish and worryingly the gap appears to be narrowing, there seems to be a genuine chance of this fucking farce actually happening. In less than a decade it'll be like fucking Zimbabwe. We'll be paying 10,000 thistles, or whatever fucking currency we end up using, for a loaf!

Guest Alfie Noakes

Ask the residents of the c/shity next to me. The greens have fucked Brighton and Hove royally. They will rape Scotland and charge everyone for the air they breathe as it is a carbon emmision when you breathe out. If you think Cameron is bad, just wait and see what hairbrained schemes the green cunts come up with, you will pay through the nose, if you have any currency. If I were up in Scotland and had the choice for independence I would feel between a rock and a hard place, as I wouldn't want Tory Westminster running my life or any of the low calibre politician cunts like that tosser Salmond.

Guest ducunti

At least it'll be a plain loaf, none of your namby pamby southern poof pan breid!

At least they can set up a trade deal with the Irish republic and get a deal on some of that Rankin cunts soda bread.

What worries me is that if they vote yes, fucking millions of em will realise what a massive fuck up they've made and come hotfooting it to London. Scottish cunts with ginger hair and sporrans.

Guest SackMyCook

Looks like to me all the gullible wankers on here actually believe all the shit they read and listen to in the media. All the three main parties in Westminister are on the "no" bandwagon because they don't want their club broken up. I hope that the fat malodorous cunt Salmond gets his Yes vote. Nothing will change in this country until the status quo is altered. The break up of the union is part of it. Go on Jimmy. stick one on these cunts.