CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The European new rules for power consumption on domestic devices

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest DingTheRioja

this shit is an extension of the A rating bollocks they brought out.

washing machines used to do a proper wash in just under an hour, then the ratings came out with 'per hour' stuff and guess what, all washing machines now take 1h20 which circumvents the rules, uses the same power per wash, but takes half an hour longer..

Who the fuck wins there?

The manufacturer does, selling loads of new machines as everyone throws the old one on the tip.

Pricks.

Guest Alfie Noakes
31 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

washing machines used to do a proper wash in just under an hour, then the ratings came out with 'per hour' stuff and guess what, all washing machines now take 1h20 which circumvents the rules, uses the same power per wash, but takes half an hour longer..

Who the fuck wins there?

The manufacturer does, selling loads of new machines as everyone throws the old one on the tip.

Pricks.

It probably won't get reversed after brexit.

Guest 'eavensabove

The manufacturers will never be in any hurry to produce appliances that last. Make them to last a few years (if lucky) and then no option but to purchase another. Phillips purchased the copyright many years ago, for a lightbulb that never ran out. Too right they did, or they'd never have sold the shit ones and by purchasing the copyright, no other cunt can produce them either. Job done. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

The current Chief Constable of Wiltshire thinks so.

As do the several cops who were dismissed from duty for raising their concerns about Heath.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Honestly Ape, I think we ought to give Pansy and Welsh Cunt their very own insult thread. It'd be like watching a couple of Down syndrome drunks attack each other with toothpicks.

Yeah an you n Ape can 69 each other n demonstrate perpetual fluid motion 

Panzerknacker 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Honestly Ape, I think we ought to give Pansy and Welsh Cunt their very own insult thread. It'd be like watching a couple of Down syndrome drunks attack each other with toothpicks.

I agree. Perhaps admin can add a padded cell to CC too, where the two flids can play safely together.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Ape said:

I agree. Perhaps admin can add a padded cell to CC too, where the two flids can play safely together.

What with Frank already in there, I doubt there's the room.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yeah an you n Ape can 69 each other n demonstrate perpetual fluid motion 

Panzerknacker 

U don't harf speek fuckin odd.

Much akin to a Pan of Knackers.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 2/24/2017 at 5:37 AM, Punkape said:

Oh.

I'm surprised anyone bothered to read it.

Still a wonderfully large number of witty other replies aren't there?

Fucking prick.

I do so hope you run into a horror movie slasher who opens your throat with a large blade and bleeds you like a fucking swine!  

On 25/02/2017 at 1:39 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Who the fuck wins there?

Pricks.

I don't use a washing machine. I use the old method of washing them in half a barrel and then putting them through the ringer. It's hard work and tough on the hands but it gets my dresses nice and clean and my Lithuanian maid Ana doesn't complain. 

41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't use a washing machine. I use the old method of washing them in half a barrel and then putting them through the ringer. It's hard work and tough on the hands but it gets my dresses nice and clean and my Lithuanian maid Ana doesn't complain. 

Do you also use a traditional, cordless Qualcast lawnmower to trim your bits?

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I do so hope you run into a horror movie slasher who opens your throat with a large blade and bleeds you like a fucking swine!  

This is great, punkape tried to make me look stupid by bringing up a three year old nom that had been double posted, so this one had less on it and also had been edited as there were libellous context posts about Ted Heath. Although I did think you you couldn't libel the dead. 

Calling me a twitching spastic etc. He really is a very thick little troll. He proves it every time he posts.

LOL. 

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She would if she could speak English.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

This is great, punkape tried to make me look stupid by bringing up a three year old nom that had been double posted, so this one had less on it and also had been edited as there were libellous context posts about Ted Heath. Although I did think you you couldn't libel the dead. 

Calling me a twitching spastic etc. He really is a very thick little troll. He proves it every time he posts.

LOL. 

The dead don't worry about libel, Alfie.  When it comes to Punkape, the dead have certain  other vulnerabilities that Punky has been exploiting for some time now, and it is far more sinister than libel.