CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The European new rules for power consumption on domestic devices

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

So it seems that even if I wanted to buy a super turbo carpet shredding 3 kilowatt hoover I now can't. Same for fast kettles, powerful hairdryers (I am virtually bald so not so bad that one) and other such domestic devices.
What sort of cunt has a job deciding shit like this? An example of why the whole free trade zone that was sold to us by, 'pass me another boy this one has burst' Ted Heath, is so out of control that it must be ended.
If I want a hairdryer that melts titanium and a kettle that will boil in 14 seconds flat then I should be able to choose. Fuck you EU!

Guest Alfie Noakes

Yep... Forgetting the fact that he was a nonce, he fucking sold us all down the river by joining the EU, though I bet he was blackmailed into it by the Krauts and the Frogs. This poxy country has never been the same since we went down this route, and the sooner we pull out of the fucking better.

I just hate ukip and the Tories and they may be the only way out! Oh shit we really are all fucked, think I will apply for citizenship of Sealand.

• 2 years later...
24 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I found this,one of your better noms, from 2014 and the only silly cunt to bother replying to it was......yourself...... you fucking jerking spastic.

lol.

If you look you'll see he quoted Jazz,who obviously,being a twat,had his post deleted by the Stasi.

Idiot.

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Oh.

I'm surprised anyone bothered to read it.

Still a wonderfully large number of witty other replies aren't there?

Fucking prick.

Your reply not being one of them.

Fucking Catholic poof.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

I found this,one of your better noms, from 2014 and the only silly cunt to bother replying to it was......yourself...... you fucking jerking spastic.

lol.

See response above you fucking ridiculous excuse for a man also I seem to remember it got posted twice by accident on the same forum. Unlike you who posts the same thing on different forums. You stupid cretinous moronic piece of shit.

10 minutes ago, Noakes said:

See response above you fucking ridiculous excuse for a man also I seem to remember it got posted twice by accident on the same forum. Unlike you who posts the same thing on different forums. You stupid cretinous moronic piece if shit.

I'm glad you noticed that he posted the same nom on 2 forums, because I like thought that one of my like posts had been like deleted for like no reason, and now I like sort of like understand like what kinda happened.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm glad you noticed that he posted the same nom on 2 forums, because I like thought that one of my like posts had been like deleted for like no reason, and now I like sort of like understand like what kinda happened.

erm like out of likes erm eric like

Guest Mingeeta
7 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Why does every single one of your posts have lol at the end? Your the only one who thinks your funny. You must be as thick as a sheet of 4" plastic. Prick

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Why does every single one of your posts have lol at the end? Your the only one who thinks your funny. You must be as thick as a sheet of 4" plastic. Prick

lol, are in fact his initials:  Lame Odious Limpdick

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Laffin'

Panzerknacker (Piss awful no-mark zoophile earwig runt, something, something, something, can't be fucking arsed.)

:)  Baws...

Bollocks At Word Spelling

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As we would often jocularly observe, "If yer maw had baws she'd be yer paw".

I see you are attempting to get thrown in the cooler over on the airline thread. This would be a fucking tragedy as we would then have to start using Wikipedia as a reference. I hope you remain free but if you do get incarcerated, please give Frank a fucking good kicking from me.