CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Katie Hopkins

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest judgetwi

I would have thought Ms. Hopkins would have been very popular on here given that she is an ignorant fucking moron who loves picking on the easy targets. I understand that she has just made a TV series (sorry, i don't know the channel) in which she deliberately gains 3 stone in weight (presumably by sitting on her arse and stuffing her face with cream cakes) and then loses it (presumably by vigorous exercise and self denial) The whole point being that fat bastards are lazy useless cunts who should be stuck up against the wall and shot, a very popular theme among the braindead on this site. Of course Katie completely fails to understand the complexities of life when you are not born a snobby stuck up middle class bitch but hey-ho. Why ask difficult questions when it hurts your little brain so much?

Guest Lady Penelope

I would have thought Ms. Hopkins would have been very popular on here given that she is an ignorant fucking moron who loves picking on the easy targets. I understand that she has just made a TV series (sorry, i don't know the channel) in which she deliberately gains 3 stone in weight (presumably by sitting on her arse and stuffing her face with cream cakes) and then loses it (presumably by vigorous exercise and self denial) The whole point being that fat bastards are lazy useless cunts who should be stuck up against the wall and shot, a very popular theme among the braindead on this site. Of course Katie completely fails to understand the complexities of life when you are not born a snobby stuck up middle class bitch but hey-ho. Why ask difficult questions when it hurts your little brain so much?

HAPPY NEW YEAR Judgie Darling!

Yes, as ever Judge you are bang on the money. This person is a Sun columnist........ I'm sure she says exactly what her readership think. It's a shame she isn't a paediatrician. Perhaps then they would lynch her for us and do the world a favour.

Was thinking very much along the same lines.

Rather than cunting her off, I'd have thought she'd be poster girl for the Cunts Corner Massive.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Searched the archives to see if this self promoting and aggrandising harlot from hell was on there and couldn't find her. So, simply nominating her for everything she has ever said or done won't cut it. I just hate the fucking cow, she doesn't inhabit the same world as the rest of us. There are one or two things cunts on here may agree with her on, but other than brony Keith there will always be some common grounds, even amongst bitter rivals and enemies. This woman is just fucking poison, also she is a horse faced cunt.

img25322.jpg

I want to mislead her into going to a bukkake party and see if she looks/sounds better covered and choking on spunk. If not, im sure theyll all happily try piss

Guest cuntcrapper

Arrogant honk-nosed old ****** bitch, who only succeeds by taking on cunts from the bottom of the barrel. Lets hope the Mussers add her to their extermination list...

• 6 months later...
Guest Alfie Noakes

This ghastly individual has been given her own television series. This explains her recent moronic ramblings about every fashionable hate target in society .. As some kind of publicity stunt. Fuck off you boring one trick pony.

She is whining about a serious brain operation she is due. A transplant hopefully!

Guest Lady Penelope

She is whining about a serious brain operation she is due. A transplant hopefully!

The brain transplant has been cancelled as it turned out that there is no brain to replace .. here head is filled with wood shavings from the timber department at B n Q.

Guest DingTheRioja

Funny that, since I know quite a few people who live on the arse end of society, and somehow they manage to eat reasonably and keep fit... I also know quite a few rich (upper/middle class) people who are lazy fat cunts who will die before they are 55 unless they have managed to permanently pickle themselves with gin..

It's quite simple, you put in the same amount as you take out, if you don't, you get fat or go too skinny... not exactly rocket science now is it.....most fat people ARE greedy and lazy..

This ghastly individual has been given her own television series. This explains her recent moronic ramblings about every fashionable hate target in society .. As some kind of publicity stunt. Fuck off you boring one trick pony.

You have to give her this though, one trick is more than a lot of those cunts have.... although the others don't all look like said pony...

Guest Gong Farmer

I love the way she kicks liberals in the bollocks and tweaks the nipples of third wave feminism. What's not to love? Her show on Sundays on LBC 97.3 is good, she's taken to radio presenting like a duck to water.

I love the way she kicks liberals in the bollocks and tweaks the nipples of third wave feminism. What's not to love? Her show on Sundays on LBC 97.3 is good, she's taken to radio presenting like a duck to water.

see her in her pants on the weight loss programme and her moley body reminded me of Mr burns.

Edited by Eddie
can't post pic of naked Mr burns...

Guest Gong Farmer

see her in her pants on the weight loss programme and her moley body reminded me of Mr burns.

That wouldn't put me off, she looks good in a fitted dress and heels rather than in dungarees and a shitty pair of DM's. 

Edited by Gong Farmer