CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Katie Hopkins

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

Searched the archives to see if this self promoting and aggrandising harlot from hell was on there and couldn't find her. So, simply nominating her for everything she has ever said or done won't cut it. I just hate the fucking cow, she doesn't inhabit the same world as the rest of us. There are one or two things cunts on here may agree with her on, but other than brony Keith there will always be some common grounds, even amongst bitter rivals and enemies. This woman is just fucking poison, also she is a horse faced cunt.

Someone I know is as much of a cunt as Katie Hopkins...her name is *********** She's pretty old but a definite cunt and despite her old age she could give any cunt a run for their money. Absolute cunt

Edited by cuntspotter
Name removed.

No idea what the cunt's done but if Cardinal says she's a bad 'un, I'm happy to jump on the bandwagon. I had that nice Mr Mosley in the back of the cab the other day. The bacckk

Have you let him out yet?

Back of the cab filled up with spunk

That Bertrand Russell's a cunt as well. I've got the albums on my mp3 player pulled up at the lights the other day with the window open just as Dudley went into his " Ello cunt" routine, didn't half get some strange looks, probably was the car being a bit dirty.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I still don't know who this woman is but refuse to google her. Oi Cardinal you ponce, what's she done?

She is an all time harriden. Nothing particularly notable in the last few days, but it won't be long until she opens her opinionated gob and the utter shite will come out. The woman has no compassion, she would have made a star ATOS assessor.
She writes a column for the Sun (I have never bought that particular red top) but she first regurgitated forth into the limelight a few years back on that godawful apprentice toss on the BBC (there are a load of cunts at the BBC).

• 3 months later...
Guest Alfie Noakes

Stupid fucking bitch has just told Scotland not to send ebola 'bombs' to London in the form of the infected nurse etc.
She needs to be run over by a fucking lorry. Hopkins that is.

The contrarian in me wants to like her because everyone else hates her, but I can't. She is quite possibly an even bigger cunt than Vanessa Feltz, and that's a pretty big cunt!

Big, yes. Pretty, no.