CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hit & Run Cunts

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

Driving home yesterday down country roads I saw this silver haired piece of shite plough his shogun into a greyhound on the side of the road. The walker had stopped and the dog was on a lead and there really was no need this to have happened. It actually looked as though he was aiming at the dog. The girl was distraught and the dog's leg was bleeding. So I chased the cunt to get his number. I went back to the scene and picked the dog up, fucking hell it was heavy, stuck it the car and took them both home. So, TED you're gonna get your collar felt for this one, and I know roughly where you live so expect some nails in your tyres you cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Having been the victim of hit and run twice, I totally agree with your efforts to follow and report the careless and probably deliberate hit and run cunt. Hope they throw the book at him. Nails in tyres are good just don't get caught!

Guest Alfie Noakes

... yeah... grass him up. It is dreadful. Truly shocking, and the police need a good case to pursue for change.

They won't pursue hit and run these days if only pets or property are hit. A lorry trashed the side of my car and drove off, I got all the details and they said it was an insurance matter. Problem was my excess wrote off the car and I got fuck all left. So I had to fix it myself at great cost, luckily I am skilled with the old spanners etc. In the 90s a lorry did in my GPZ 750 and drove off, but another biker gave me the details and it did go to court and the cunt got a two year ban, fucking result for once!

Guest nobgobbler

Hey Nobby... Can you still get your hands on that Greyhound? I need one...

I've got a hare up me arse. 

It's probably only a pubic hair Jazz, a pair of long nose tweezers should be sufficient. But mind you don't lose them up there or you'll be 5 hours in A&E.

Guest Alfie Noakes

It's probably only a pubic hair Jazz, a pair of long nose tweezers should be sufficient. But mind you don't lose them up there or you'll be 5 hours in A&E.

He had better be careful not to pop his chalfonts while prodding about with sharp tweezers.

Guest nobgobbler

Just report him to the cops, it's an offence to run over a dog as opposed to a cat, and he fled the scene of the crime. He'll get more time than a rapist for that.

Already did, and it turns out he's got form for dangerous driving, so hopefully he'll get banned.

If they lived near me,I'd  have mowed the fucking two of em down.

There's a dog round here with three fucking arseholes.

Lays half a mile of diarrhea down on a daily basis.

Try trudging through that with your fucking face in your i phone.

Oblivious to it until you smell acrid shit.

Fucking times I've been caught out and had to rush to Lloyds bank

cashpoint, and clean me fucking shoes on the carpet.

Cunts the lot of em.

Follow the owner and see where he lives. Then sit back and dream up all the things you're going to do to make his life a fucking misery!

They won't pursue hit and run these days if only pets or property are hit. A lorry trashed the side of my car and drove off, I got all the details and they said it was an insurance matter. Problem was my excess wrote off the car and I got fuck all left. So I had to fix it myself at great cost, luckily I am skilled with the old spanners etc. In the 90s a lorry did in my GPZ 750 and drove off, but another biker gave me the details and it did go to court and the cunt got a two year ban, fucking result for once!

Lorry drivers are cunts. Especially the ones that stare down at me when Im sat at lights. I mean haven't they seen a woman scratching her fanny for fucks sake!