CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Muslim Jihad cunts

I was going to do a separate nom for this, but I imagine some of the comments in this thread may align with what complete and utter hogwash this is.

The EU Human Rights Court have ordered France to pay thousands of Euros to those cunt Somali pirates after they were kept a couple of days longer than they were suppose to have been.

Now, the French are bellendrical beyond imagination, but this is a fucking joke. I had to check I didn't fall into a coma and wake up on April 1st.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30326397

I was going to do a separate nom for this, but I imagine some offers the comments in this thread may align with what complete and utter hogwash this is.

The EU Human Rights Court have ordered France to pay thousands of Euros to those cunt Somali pirates after they were kept a couple of days longer than they were suppose to have been.

Now, the French are bellendrical beyond imagination, but this is a fucking joke. I had to check I didn't fall into a coma and wake up on April 1st.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30326397

The tintin loving, garlic whiffing Belgian deleted who came to this decision will be demanding they get housed in Margate before you know it. I think Farage and UKIP are cunts extraordinaire, but is it any wonder people will vote for them with the endemic tomcuntery of the EU judiciary?

Edited by Rick_B

In Australia a few days ago an Muslim cunt was asked to report to the local police station on suspicion of terrorist activities after his Facebook page was found to have images of him draped in a jihad flag and making threats to kill civilians in the name of Allah. This fucking sandmonkey cunt went down to the police station as requested armed with two knives and when a officer greeted him and went to shake his hand, was stabbed in the head and arm. Another copper then emptied his revolver into the cunt killing him instantly after he too was stabbed in the leg. Now the fucking Muslim community is outraged and blaming the coppers and requesting a full investigation as to why he was shot. For fucks sake you bunch of arse-sniffing, towel headed cunts who worship a kid fuckker, get a fucking clue!!! you stab a copper, your going to have a bad time no matter what fucking god you worship.
Where do these cunts get off thinking they are above the law and can simply waltz into other countries and act as if they back in their sand hovels of home and accountable to nobody?
I was going to try and be articulate in this post but I'm well mad and being politically correct is the last thing on my mind.
The Koran needs banning, Muslim religion needs banning, ALL Muslims need to be sent home or risk being shot on site.
Why no one does not stand up and take the law into their own hands, form a gang and beat these cunts to death is beyond me. Maybe cunts are piss weak and accept shit like this these days.
I fully expect the mods to boot this post claiming it's racist, but when westerners are being killed simply for being westerners I would hope I could vent on a site dedicated to cunting cunts of the world and Muslims are definitely cunts of the highest order.

Hitler should have focused on those cunts.

• 6 months later...

The fucking shit stabbing cunts have been busy again. Is there no end to their retarded bollocks? 

Cunts the lot of them.

You sound like the type who owns a selfie stick. Kill yourself. 

Guest Snatch

You sound like the type who owns a selfie stick. Kill yourself. 

Another meaningful reply from the Corners very own mentally disturbed cock sucker.

Guest Snatch

The fucking shit stabbing cunts have been busy again. Is there no end to their retarded bollocks? 

Cunts the lot of them.

Funny how everytime one of these cunts kills a few people it turns out that "He has been under observation for some time".

One of them from 2006 till 2008,then again the last couple of years.

So in between he knuckled down,got a regular job and helped out charities in his free time did he?

We need proper ''Kill Squads'' in this country. If the retarded cunts are under suspicion, then a bullet to the back of the head is justified.

I would willingly volunteer.

Guest Bill Stickers

We need proper ''Kill Squads'' in this country. If the retarded cunts are under suspicion, then a bullet to the back of the head is justified.

I would willingly volunteer.

The trolling here is too obvious. Back to the drawing board you mongoloid.

The trolling here is too obvious. Back to the drawing board you mongoloid.

who is trolling?

Do you have a better idea on how to deal with these retarded fanatics.

should we go softly softly on them?

Guest Bill Stickers

who is trolling?

Do you have a better idea on how to deal with these retarded fanatics.

should we go softly softly on them?

Sorry, you're right actually, you've utterly convinced me. We should ignore the justice system completely, and go around shooting people for anything remotely suspicious. That kind of police state sounds vastly superior, and distinctly different, to Muslim dictatorships.

Sorry, you're right actually, you've utterly convinced me. We should ignore the justice system completely, and go around shooting people for anything remotely suspicious. That kind of police state sounds vastly superior, and distinctly different, to Muslim dictatorships.

Countries have gone to war, for less.

Guest Bill Stickers

Sorry you've lost me. Try finishing a coherent, relevant sentence you reactionary fuckwit. Or better yet, kill yourself.

You're absolutely right DG. I dunno if it's just me, but I think its gone on long enough. What do you suggest should be done? 

btw, apologies for my last post.. out of hand.

Sorry you've lost me. Try finishing a coherent, relevant sentence you reactionary fuckwit. Or better yet, kill yourself.

I don't think there's a need for such rudeness. It's serious topic and he has a point. Shame on you. 

Guest JackoTC

Anyone who hates Muslim's for being Muslims are moronic or simpletons. Or the sort of muppets who read The Sun. Islam is the second biggest religion in the world. Only a tiny proportion of them are militants. Western governments and armies kill more innocents every day than Islamic terrorists manage in a year, you fucking dimwitted media led sheep thickos.

Anyone who hates Muslim's for being Muslims are moronic or simpletons. Or the sort of muppets who read The Sun. Islam is the second biggest religion in the world. Only a tiny proportion of them are militants. Western governments and armies kill more innocents every day than Islamic terrorists manage in a year, you fucking dimwitted media led sheep thickos.

How tiny are we talking Jackie? Are you taking into account the web they have cast over all current good mushlips, the boss-eyed gamers in training.. and those that can read the Koran backwards? If we're going on percentages, I'd say at least 23 percent are potential minkeys