CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shouty,shouty gobshite ....

colonelkurtz

.......cunts on the TV -  fecking dancing contest hosts, fecking house tarting up shows , fecking consumer advice shows , fecking excuses for quiz games , fecking so called panels of judges ....all of youse - fuck off with the shouting and speak normally  you dickwads.
 That nice Cliff Michelmore never needed to shout did he you cunts !

post-111-0-14816600-1411843326_thumb.jpg

I'm fucking wankered already - Mrs Baws has got the cheap M&S Cava out early tonight. Go on, you know you want to...! ;)

My Mrs is on the Cava too, but unfortunately also watching Strictly Go Fuck Yourself. I'm off to the garage to drill holes in my face with an 18V DeWalt, as its preferable to enduring the Strictly garbage.
  • Like 1

This time of night is just the worse on TV.  I haven't even got a drink to make it look better.  Practicing for Stoptober.

You're doing it all wrong CW. You need to get totally wankered and get as much alcohol in your system as you possibly can by midnight on the 30th. With luck, a molecule or two of ethanol will remain come the 31st October when you can start again.

Guest nobgobbler

When our black and white TV fucked my dad ripped the guts out of it and we used the cabinet to put on our own puppet shows. Best use of a telly yet. Now I have to make do watching adult rainbow on utube.