CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brenda Leyland

Guest Frank

Guest DingTheRioja

I think you're all a bunch of cunts. Now off to kill myself in a disabled toilet! probably by drowning or impalement on one of the support rails.

..those rails have an 18" radius on them.. how the fuck will you impail yourself on one?

It's like saying you're going to impail yourself on a sofa...

An 18" radius?? So you're telling me they are 3 feet in diameter? No wonder they are using a disabled toilet if their hands are big enough to grab those rails. Fucking twat CSE maths?

Guest DingTheRioja

An 18" radius?? So you're telling me they are 3 feet in diameter? No wonder they are using a disabled toilet if their hands are big enough to grab those rails. Fucking twat CSE maths?

disabled-toilet-down-stairs.jpg

All this trolling shit is putting proper trolls (big Scandinavian cunts, live in forests and under bridges) in a bad light. The one who had a pop at the three Billy Goats never did anything nasty like this Leyland Daf cunt.