CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saggy tits camoflaged to look delux courtesy of push up bras.

Now I'm fully aware this nom is juvenile and puerile, but most of you know how I roll my now so this wont surprise you.

Don't you hate it lads when you see a nice fit bird with a set of lungs so perky you could hang your hat on, do the leg work and shout a few drinks, bring your A game and manage to woo said strumpet back to the work bench, be sitting there with cock in hand waiting in anticipation for a glimpse of heaven which is sure to be a perfect set of knockers god made on a good day, only to be disappointed and watch your cock wilt before your very eyes as she whips her bra off to reveal a set of saggy old weather beaten cans resembling a golf ball in a sports sock with the texture of over cooked beef jerky.

This really grinds my fucking gears. Why strut about in a bra that's full of oil and lifts the pups to heavenly proportions when your really packing a set of leathery old milk duds a midget could use as ear warmers in the standing position you deceitful cunts? Its like putting chocolate sauce on a turd and selling it as an éclair, sure it might sell but no cunts coming back for second helping. Cunts.

Give it a rest mate. Another invitation to slag off women. What is your problem? Are you a fucking poofter or what?

Greetings Judge you sour old cock rag. Does this offend you cunt? I'm ever so sorry, how remiss of me not to consider the feelings of our resident politically correct policeman before I went and posted such vile garbage. How's the view from up there on your pedestal old boy? can you see a shop that sells a personality including a sense of humour?

If you don't like what I class as a cunt, please exercise you free will not to read or post I thought that was pretty simple in fact. Now best run along to your mothers club meeting old boy we don't want your tea going cold.    

Judge is a big fan of loose women, the TV bollocks show, i am just a fan of loose women.

Poor old Judge has that much sand in his vagina he needs a high pressure cleaner to dislodge it. Makes the silly cunt cranky it does.

Guest KuntaCunty

Now I'm fully aware this nom is juvenile and puerile, but most of you know how I roll my now so this wont surprise you.

Don't you hate it lads when you see a nice fit bird with a set of lungs so perky you could hang your hat on, do the leg work and shout a few drinks, bring your A game and manage to woo said strumpet back to the work bench, be sitting there with cock in hand waiting in anticipation for a glimpse of heaven which is sure to be a perfect set of knockers god made on a good day, only to be disappointed and watch your cock wilt before your very eyes as she whips her bra off to reveal a set of saggy old weather beaten cans resembling a golf ball in a sports sock with the texture of over cooked beef jerky.

This really grinds my fucking gears. Why strut about in a bra that's full of oil and lifts the pups to heavenly proportions when your really packing a set of leathery old milk duds a midget could use as ear warmers in the standing position you deceitful cunts? Its like putting chocolate sauce on a turd and selling it as an éclair, sure it might sell but no cunts coming back for second helping. Cunts.

The imagery in your words left permanent damage on my retinas.  After being patient and infinitely forgiving for their false advertising, they still have the cheek to talk down about us when we fuck off and don't call them again. 

Nothin worse than ripping a D cup bra off a woman to find A's. Actually there is. Removing her panties and finding a surprise. And what ever happened to that legendary long girdle from the sixties that took all the fat from the thighs and the tummy and pushed it into the bra cups?

Judge is a big fan of loose women, the TV bollocks show, i am just a fan of loose women.

I was in the same restaurant as that Kaye Adams cunt (the Scottish bint with the nose) at the weekend. She's a fuck sight uglier in the flesh. And a cunt.

Greetings Judge you sour old cock rag. Does this offend you cunt? I'm ever so sorry, how remiss of me not to consider the feelings of our resident politically correct policeman before I went and posted such vile garbage. How's the view from up there on your pedestal old boy? can you see a shop that sells a personality including a sense of humour?

If you don't like what I class as a cunt, please exercise you free will not to read or post I thought that was pretty simple in fact. Now best run along to your mothers club meeting old boy we don't want your tea going cold.    

That's his problem Grumpers,lack of experience with women. Only likes Men's football changing rooms the arse lover.

Guest nobgobbler

Good nom grumpy. They annoy us ladies too. The times I've caught my other arf's eyes popping out of his head courtesy of said strumpet with fake tits. A swift elbow in the ribs (his broken ones) along with "they're not real, daft cunt" usually does the trick. 

I should imagine the lady in question feels the same when you pull down your trouser and pants!

Guest TheCatWoman

WTF is wrong with you, you senile old cunt.

WTF is wrong with you, you senile old cunt.

Lots. I lost a ball courtesy of a vicious attack by my dog when I neglected to feed it, I have a plastic hip and titanium knees as I was run over by a milk truck who failed to give way to my scooter the cunt, I think I got Aids on my last trip to Thailand but that's not so bad as I can still hear ok, and my cock don't work as good as used to unless I eat a jar of blue pills. Apart from that, I'm fucking cheery ripe thanks for asking lass.