CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charlie Webster

Guest Couldn't give a shit

She is the hypocritical cunt who has made the most laughable moral stand in history over Ched Evans' taking part in a spitroast of a wannabe WAG despite freely admitting she got moist over Mike Tyson on twitter.

In addition, she is an appointee to a government "victims" panel despite the fact that nobody has ever been convicted of a crime against her. She claims her athletics coach sexually assaulted her when she was 15 but won't make a formal allegation despite the fact he has been banged up for 10 years for sex offences. I wonder why Ms Webster? Could it be by any chance the defence might highlight your nice little sideline in stripping off for lads mags and looking seductively into the lense between preaching about "my agony" to tabloid newspapers. I hope the Jimmy Savile bandwagon runs you over and leaves you in a persistant vegatitve state you opportunistic cunt.

Obviously, I hadn't a bastarding clue who this cunt is, as I'm not a follower of fucking football...it's been proven time and time again to be a game for screaming homosexualists and Special Olympic chutters. Why don't they just replace her with Judy Finnegan as their fuck-mascot? It's not fucking rocket science.

PC, lefty women's libbed cuntbitch, full of shite how do these pinbrains get these job, except by getting themselves fucked...

Fucking hell Crapper, you organised that blood transfusion yet or has it progressed to full blown aids you poor ugly cunt?

• 3 weeks later...

This attention seeking waste of oxygen has now appeared on newsnight chucking her toys around the playpen after Sheffield United fans chanted Ched Evans name and implied Ms Webster takes it up the tradesman's entrance on Saturday before having her footstamping ignored by the heroic club chairman who was probably laughing his bollocks off as Ched Evans turned up for training this morning! Can't wait for Webster to lose her fucking mind and overdose on crystal meth if Evans scores a hatrick in his first game back!