CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brian Harvey

Decimus

A.K.A. that cunt who ran himself over. These days can be found ranting incoherently clutching a ring binder outside downing street, whilst threatening an undeserving public that they will be listening to him at number one come Christmas. To spare us all tinnitus I hope he's driving home tonight.

Is this cunt still around? Fuck,I thought someone would of shot him by now. E17 is a place for cunts.

He's like a cockroach. If there was a nuclear apocalypse tomorrow he would be the last one standing. He has developed a super immune system after years of previously dipping his cock in the disease ridden septumless nose of Daniella Westbrook.

Good nom. A massive cunt of the most cunty type. This cunt is even thicker than londonm. you could have endless hours of fun just by issuing basic commands such as "Stop being a cunt."

Then watching him toddlle around in impotent anger and childlike rage while ranting "U wot mate? U wot mate? U wot mate? I'l fahking ave yer ya cunt." would be fucking hilarymouse.