CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bruce Crompton

Guest MikeD

Never heard of the bastard. He appears the sort of chap who enjoys the company of young men. Shoot him, before his disease spreads. Fucking woofter.

Too much pink is not to his advantage.

Never heard of the bastard. He appears the sort of chap who enjoys the company of young men. Shoot him, before his disease spreads. Fucking woofter.

He looks a bit like one of the real ale twats, vodds. And oddly, in the latest viz that strip had a heemasex theme to it, so you could be on to something here.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest Steve Smith

I'm aged 60 and an Army 2439.... from 1976. 

Bruce probably never passed a BFT and his back history doesn't fit.

Someone should ask him what his mil number was. I may have misheard cus I don't listen to his gob shite but I'm sure he said 266.... or something, so that would make him unborn.

Interested in the programme but leave out the shite.

Guest Steve Smith

A disgrace to real military veterans. I'm interested in military history, but not tossers claiming to be ex para making money like Del Boy. What a gob shite Wanker and he surrounds himself with lower quality people.

• 1 year later...
Guest Billdabiker
On 28/10/2014 at 14:08, Guest MikeD said:

Fat, loud-mouthed bastard from Combat Dealers on Quest freeview channel. More scripted "reality" wank presented by cunts.

http://cuntscorner.com/uploads/monthly_10_2014/post-188-0-30253100-1414505276_thumb.png

🤣🤣🤣 My thoughts exactly. Fat, loud mouted cunt. The american loud mouted format. Everythings a "nice piece a kit". Love to see him swallow a depinned grenade. 

6 hours ago, Billdabiker said:

🤣🤣🤣 My thoughts exactly. Fat, loud mouted cunt. The american loud mouted format. Everythings a "nice piece a kit". Love to see him swallow a depinned grenade. 

What the fuck? I thought we'd banned Guy Martin, the Wolverine-looking cunt. 

• 4 months later...