CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

National Treasures.

Decimus

Every time I hear this throwaway phrase uttered by some sycophantic cunt on the box I can feel my blood pressure raise. Usually used in conjunction with either Cheryl "caterwauling frog diddling" Cole, Stephen "anal fissure" Fry or James "mines a quadruple decker beef, egg and sausage sarnie" Corden.

The basic rule of thumb is: National treasure= Over exposed, talentless bollock boil.

I don't know if it's exactly a treasure,  but the way football fan scummmers set aside their tribal differences when supporting Ingerland is heart warming. Milwall filth and Norwich Turkey brains join together and kick the teeth out of some Spanish sub-beings. Fuckin excellent.

Guest KuntaCunty

Those films with Nicholas Cack in were not national treasures. We can all agree on that Shirley?

No argument here!  Perhaps if Diane Kruger had gotten her tits out, the films would possess one redeeming quality.  But, alas, not!