CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

UK's first Ebola Clinic opens in Sierra Leone

Guest cuntcrapper

Guest nobgobbler

Ah, fuck it, time to go back to work. Why am I the only cunt on here with a job?

Yes. We're all having a party this afternoon courtesy of your PAYE contributions so get on with it, chop chop.

I've always been a firm advocate of tolerance and goodwill to all men. Live and let live I say. However, I reckon the NHS should tell fat cunts to fuck off... Similarly, health tourists, drunken cunts fighting at closing time, blokes wanting to be a woman, dried-up old bags wanting a baby, bum bandits, pikeys, chavs, ethnic minorities, any cunt that's ever applied to go on Big Brother and anyone else I've forgotten to mention.

Tolerant and balanced as ever, Drew.

Your wait is over, Camberwell.... They're a load of oil tank symphoning, memorial plaque pilfering, cable thieving, tax-evading, horse fucking, cash-point machine stealing, distraction burglary, dodgy tarmacing, pet kidnapping, planning permission side-steping, shed-looting, old lady-robbing bunch of cunts. They ruin any possible education for everyone in any rural primary school with their snotty-nosed, nit-ridden, thick as pig shit, feral children. They treat their women worse than fucking muslims, eat hedgehogs and smell like they haven't had a bath since 1979.... Not to generalise though ;)

Sorry dear, I lost interest at "wait".

Guest judgetwi

Go on then,phone the law. They love grasses like you. I'm sure they'd love to read your old posts about Romanian Gypsies. You've got your head up your arse you fuckwit.

As for "me and my pals". Please do point out any racist comments I have made on this site. I mean really find something,not make up something and twist words to suit yourself.

I live in the real world you,unlike you. It's cunts like you that that are so blinkered on their outlook.

Take note of what has been written here Judge. Fuck off once and for all.

Fucking Grammar Nazi cocksucker.

Grass? You've been watching too much TV Mr. Snitch. On second thoughts you should watch a lot more then you wouldn't have so much time to come on here talking like Ronnie fucking Kray. I ain't doing no chokey for no cunt.

Guest nobgobbler

It's called "satire". A bit above your head.

Hardly. And as for your constant shit stirring and threatening to have site taken down, its clear you're getting off on it. Buy yourself a copy of the latest national front mag and wank yourself to death.

Grass? You've been watching too much TV Mr. Snitch. On second thoughts you should watch a lot more then you wouldn't have so much time to come on here talking like Ronnie fucking Kray. I ain't doing no chokey for no cunt.

Talking like Ronnie Kray? What the fuck are you on about?

Is that the best reply you can come up with? It did make me laugh.

Fucking hell Judge,you really are a fucking moron.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cuntcrapper

I love racism. My African wife is here cleaning the arse of your mother while you wait for her (your mother) to die so you can claim the equity on her council house (courtesy of Mrs Thatcher)

Yeh...blame every cunt for your failings....but youreself

Sometimes it's so refreshing to reflect on the altruistic challenges we face here and the gentle philosophical considerations some people have in them.

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed... As I recall, the Executives at OXFAM for example are on salaries of at least 100k per year, all paid for by those who 'believe' that their donations are going to the needy. OXFAM are perhaps the biggest 'crooks' of them all, and they bypass many of the laws whilst masquerading as a Charity... ...Almost EVERY council that uses 'clothes recycling bins' do not recycle them at all. They sell the clothes to the highest bidder, who then sells them on etc. etc. Just as do the organised criminals who shove those poxy plastic bags through our letter boxes... NONE of those clothes reach the poor, and even the delivery people are often forced to deliver the bags by the 'gangs' who produce them.

And people in the know, use their free bags left on the doorstep to line their bins with.