CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

UK's first Ebola Clinic opens in Sierra Leone

Guest cuntcrapper

Guest cuntcrapper

Apparently we've opened our 'first' 'Ebola Clinic' in Sierra Leone. Wonderful, one of my feet fell off last month and I can't get to see a GP within 3 weeks. Why do we rush to fling money to save these useless fucking cunts, who should never have been born in the first place. We should be saving it all up, so our gormless, gnat brained PM can pay the £1.7bn we owe the EU for much more deserved causes like Romanian pile sufferers.

Edited by Mrs Roops

Guest ducunti

These people cannot be educated. If it wasn't ebola it would be something else. They live like animals, behave much the same and personal hygiene etc. is alien to them. Voodoo and magic are their only known methods of dealing with anything. It will never be any different until South African politicians themselves addresses their own peoples issues and problems, rather than lining their own pockets with gold and corruption. I would wager that a large percentage of whatever we are sending is disappearing before it has reached those who need it. Just as with Live Aid and also the Tsunami victims in Malaysia etc. many of who received fuck all.

Perhaps we should have sent Paul Daniels, Dynamo and the rest of the magic knobheads instead.

The 85 year old dear two doors down has been waiting since August for a simple surgical stocking to go over the fluid build up in her arm. In that time 28 Poles, 16 Bulgarians and 46 Latvians have all been in for NHS hip replacements and have all since fucked off back home.

I may or may not have made up some of the above for dramatic effect.

Guest nobgobbler

These people cannot be educated. If it wasn't ebola it would be something else. They live like animals, behave much the same and personal hygiene etc. is alien to them. Voodoo and magic are their only known methods of dealing with anything. It will never be any different until South African politicians themselves addresses their own peoples issues and problems, rather than lining their own pockets with gold and corruption. I would wager that a large percentage of whatever we are sending is disappearing before it has reached those who need it. Just as with Live Aid and also the Tsunami victims in Malaysia etc. many of who received fuck all.

Legally, as I understand it, only 5% of charity money actually has to reach the charitable cause. The other 95% can literally be pilfered away in salaries and expenses. That's before it even leaves the UK. You're right, once it gets to ebola-land it's going to be open to pilfering from their own corrupt government. That's one reason I never give money to charities, when what they really need is condoms. A few years ago I visited a school on a small island just off Madagascar. The teacher was begging for books and pencils, when what he was really asking for was money (probably to get him to the UK) judging by the look of disappointment on the cunt's face when I offered to send them a shit load of books and pencils. If I wanted to help them, I'd send them a goat in return for ten of their blokes having their nuts cut off. 

Guest nobgobbler

The 85 year old dear two doors down has been waiting since August for a simple surgical stocking to go over the fluid build up in her arm. In that time 28 Poles, 16 Bulgarians and 46 Latvians have all been in for NHS hip replacements and have all since fucked off back home.

I may or may not have made up some of the above for dramatic effect.

I suspect you were exaggerating when you said they have all fucked off back home.

I didn't see the pre-edit version of the nomination, so I can only fondly imagine that Mrs Roops replaced the "n" word with the phrase, ***********. Now that's what I call moderation!

Edited by cuntspotter

According to a tory toff cunt, they should be trying homeopathic remedies, just to keep up the diversity and

not to upset the hairy arsed earth mother fraternity.

I still want ebola hat.

Interesting fact. The royal family only use homeopathic medicine. They and the rest of the nobs also dont vacinate their children, hence the recent mumps outbreak at Brasenose college which is Camerons old college.

Guest nobgobbler

Agreed... As I recall, the Executives at OXFAM for example are on salaries of at least 100k per year, all paid for by those who 'believe' that their donations are going to the needy. OXFAM are perhaps the biggest 'crooks' of them all, and they bypass many of the laws whilst masquerading as a Charity... ...Almost EVERY council that uses 'clothes recycling bins' do not recycle them at all. They sell the clothes to the highest bidder, who then sells them on etc. etc. Just as do the organised criminals who shove those poxy plastic bags through our letter boxes... NONE of those clothes reach the poor, and even the delivery people are often forced to deliver the bags by the 'gangs' who produce them.

I use them bags as bin liners. I thank you.

Apparently we've opened our 'first' 'Ebola Clinic' in Sierra Leone. Wonderful, one of my feet fell off last month and I can't get to see a GP within 3 weeks. Why do we rush to fling money to save these useless fucking cunts, who should never have been born in the first place. We should be saving it all up, so our gormless, gnat brained PM can pay the £1.7bn we owe the EU for much more deserved causes like Romanian pile sufferers.

So its perfectly acceptable to allow a post that contains "useless ********** cunts" to stand? Amazing! Edited by cuntspotter

Your a funny old cunt Crapper. Pay that you ugly cunt, keep up the good work cocko.

I'll take a double 1/4 pounder Ebola Bacon Bap with extra cheese & fries, and a McFlurry Wrap to go.
No mayo or any of those lumps of sliced pickled Gurkha shite, and move your arse, I'm fucking hungry.

Ease up cunt its my first day and I've soiled myself....

Guest judgetwi

The usual crap from the usual useless white cunts. You can't educate these cunts and their personal hygiene leaves a lot to be desired (have you ever been on the tube in the rush hour?) These useless white cunts moan about their governments throwing taxpayers' money at these countries but never ask why the politicians and their rich friends have been doing this for centuries. They assume the politicians are just plain stupid but they still line up to vote for the very same people. A pity these useless white cunts were born in the first place.

Guest KuntaCunty

The Spanish gave people Flu. The Africans gave Spain Ebola, and the Poles gave us Poll Tax...

What did the Romans ever give us?

Some very creative methods for dispatching cunts with swift and terrifying results.  They also had a way for fucking off useless politicians.

The usual crap from the usual useless white cunts. You can't educate these cunts and their personal hygiene leaves a lot to be desired (have you ever been on the tube in the rush hour?) These useless white cunts moan about their governments throwing taxpayers' money at these countries but never ask why the politicians and their rich friends have been doing this for centuries. They assume the politicians are just plain stupid but they still line up to vote for the very same people. A pity these useless white cunts were born in the first place.

You might as well just kill yourself you joyless cunt.

Guest nobgobbler

I say old chap. Is it because one is white?

Took you a while to spout your normal bollocks Judge. You really do get on the tits of people with your holier than thou bullshit. I thought you would of appeared at least on page one of this thread moaning about the way our coloured brethren are portrayed on this site.

Let people have their opinion as,believe it or not,yours isn't the only one that matters here.

Now,you know where the door is. Fuck off again but this time stay fucked off.

Your boring,not liked by many and a total cunt.

Got it?

Good.

p.s. I await your normal "I'm more intelligent than everyone" reply.

Guest cuntcrapper

Took you a while to spout your normal bollocks Judge. You really do get on the tits of people with your holier than thou bullshit. I thought you would of appeared at least on page one of this thread moaning about the way our coloured brethren are portrayed on this site.

Let people have their opinion as,believe it or not,yours isn't the only one that matters here.

Now,you know where the door is. Fuck off again but this time stay fucked off.

Your boring,not liked by many and a total cunt.

Got it?

Good.

p.s. I await your normal "I'm more intelligent than everyone" reply.

Must be a 'stan'?