CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being fucking moderated.

Guest 'eavensabove
37 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

How does Diane trough gobbling Abbot expect anybody to believe those rape threat claims? She's probably just ended her political career, nobody's ever going to take the ugly po-faced cow seriously after that. Hilarious.

Gorgon Abbott - The antidote to lust & desire personified. However, to be fair, in a leper colony she would be the epitome of beauty.

Diane-Abbot_466.jpg

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Gorgon Abbott - The antidote to lust & desire personified. However, to be fair, in a leper colony she would be the epitome of beauty.

Diane-Abbot_466.jpg

Imagine Corbin blasting his load over her face. It would make you feel quiet ill.

Guest 'eavensabove

The slag should just fuck off. Nobody asked her to go into politics, and so unless she cannot put up with free meals, travel & living expenses and a wage that would make our eyes water, then yes, she should change her fucking career.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Imagine Corbin blasting his load over her face. It would make you feel quiet ill.

By all accounts he did in fact send some of his colleagues, a picture of her naked.  Phwoar, I'd LOVE not to see that!

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Jeremy Corbyn: "Want to play the rape game?"

Diane Abbott: "No!"

Jeremy Corbyn: "That's the spirit."

Abbot: "Jeremy, Ize woz graped!"

Corbyn: What on Earth do you mean?

Abbot: Der woz a bunch of 'em.

Guest DingTheRioja

17 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

By all accounts he did in fact send some of his colleagues, a picture of her naked.  Phwoar, I'd LOVE not to see that!

17 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Diane-Abbot_466.jpg

You know those horrible sicky burps?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Noakes said:

Moderation on here is inconsistent at best. Wouldn't want the job, but to remove a quote because it was shortened but no context changed is utter bollocks.

Heir Roops, slapped my wrist today. Moaning about my Cunting Through input. As if she hasn't got better or more important issues to address.

Honestly... Whatever next?  Banned for breathing?

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Heir Roops, slapped my wrist today. Moaning about my Cunting Through input. As if she hasn't got better or more important issues to address.

Honestly... Whatever next?  Banned for breathing?

Banned from breathing, hopefully.