CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Galalala TV Bingo Ad

Guest cuntcrapper

Guest cuntcrapper

You can't miss this cunting sewer-brained Chav TVadvert. It festooned The Word Wars feature on H2 this weekend. Is this domb brain shit, aimed at just being annoying, so you remember/talk about it? Alternatively does it really motivate the lower class shit incubators this country encourages to churn out unwanted brats like frogspawn, to 'go and play' Galalalala knob paddle Bingo. Fuck all of em to the incinerator for the maggots they really are.

I think the counterpoint between voices that are interdependent harmonically and yet independent in rhythm and contour is brilliant. A musical tour de france like this only comes along once in a lifetime.

I haven't seen it, but surely - fucking surely - it can't be worse than the Jackpotjoy adverts featuring that dried-up cackling cunt Barbra Windsor?

qob.jpg

Baws, you utter, utter cunt. There was no need for that!

Guest ducunti

Babs is a real british icon. I hope she carries on being a loveable tart

The day she walked onto that Eastenders set is the day I lost any respect I may of had for he, oh and not showing her baps in carry on camping.

Just more evidence that has-been cunts will gladly advertise any old wank if the money's right.

the one that really gets my goat is the parkinson cunt with his sneering life insurance shite ad - done with about as much "sinserridy" as a fucking housebrick  .  note the relish with which he declares the tempting offer of some skanky pen " just for enquiring " ...... no , just look at the fuckers face and you just know his preferred closing line should be  "i mean , what's not to like you bunch of fucking peasants" 

• 1 month later...

Credit where it's due though, colonel. Although the brown-nosing cunt can't stop going on about how wonderful Barnsley is from the comfort of his Berkshire mansion, he did get two O-levels which I think is still a Yorkshire schools record.

The cunt'll have neighbours like Cilla Black and Cliff Richard now, which is a poetic justice of sorts.