CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The American Invasion.

Decimus

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 hours ago, Decimus® said:

It comes as absolutely no surprise that you would latch on to the one dissenting British voice on this thread.

A member well known for talking absolute fucking shite that is completely out of synch with what most of us think about your awful, bastardised, mongrel fucking nation.

The closest this wanker has ever been to Abilene is through the lyrics of a Waylon Jennings song, because in reality it's as much of a backward medical mess as the rest of your idiotic country.

http://archive.reporternews.com/news/local/abilene-other-texas-cities-rank-low-in-new-health-study-379bbcd5-4cd1-35ee-e053-0100007ffc52-386852721.html/

Fuck off to a Monster Truck or Competitive Eating forum designed for American idiots like yourself, you're neither wanted or welcome here amongst your British betters.

Well, that's all just fine 'n Dandy there, Dressipuss. Too bad nobody gives any more of a shit about your bitter, frustrated, life-hating asshole opinion today than they did five years ago when that nom was first posted. But I do understand what's behind your bitterness and envy. Inferiors like you always despise and resent their superiors.

That Piston guy was obviously far superior to you, so it's no surprise that you'd talk shit about him the way you just did. Same with the way you talk about me. But I just laugh at your bitter, impotent rage, and best of all, you are powerless to do anything about it. Worse yet for you, is that you're so fucking dumb, you keep entertaining me with your childish, bitchy teenage girl-like behavior and giving me more opportunities to laugh at you.

But anyway, what I really want to do here, is thank you for going all the way back to 2014 just to dredge up an old nom, in which one of your own told you the truth about your envy of everything American, and posting it for everyone including myself, to see.

You must feel the right prat just about now.

I just think that's hilarious. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can I ask Salty, why the hell do you yanks have long house numbers? Some have 5 digits. Why dont you yanks just shorten your fucking roads? 

There see, an intelligent statement and question. 

That, my dear, is like asking an extraordinarily tall man why his pant legs are so long.

The taller a person is, the longer their pant legs are.

Similarly, the larger and more spread out a country is, the more spread out their cities and towns are, and as such, the longer the roads in between them are. The longer the roads are, the farther outside of any given town people can buy property and live on.

Those long addresses are usually on houses or properties that lie well outside of communities on what we call "rural routes".

6 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Well, that's all just fine 'n Dandy there, Dressipuss. Too bad nobody gives any more of a shit about your bitter, frustrated, life-hating asshole opinion today than they did five years ago when that nom was first posted. But I do understand what's behind your bitterness and envy. Inferiors like you always despise and resent their superiors.

That Piston guy was obviously far superior to you, so it's no surprise that you'd talk shit about him the way you just did. Same with the way you talk about me. But I just laugh at your bitter, impotent rage, and best of all, you are powerless to do anything about it. Worse yet for you, is that you're so fucking dumb, you keep entertaining me with your childish, bitchy teenage girl-like behavior and giving me more opportunities to laugh at you.

But anyway, what I really want to do here, is thank you for going all the way back to 2014 just to dredge up an old nom, in which one of your own told you the truth about your envy of everything American, and posting it for everyone including myself, to see.

You must feel the right prat just about now.

I just think that's hilarious. 

Yeah, I feel a right fucking idiot that one person has expressed a sort of fondness for America four years ago. I'm not sure how I'll bounce back from this.

I feel almost as stupid as I would if I was an American trying to fit in on here when everyone fucking despised me and my nation apart from some non-entity wanker who never posts anymore.

14 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

Yeah, I feel a right fucking idiot that one person has expressed a sort of fondness for America four years ago. I'm not sure how I'll bounce back from this.

I feel almost as stupid as I would if I was an American trying to fit in on here when everyone fucking despised me and my nation apart from some non-entity wanker who never posts anymore.

Wouldn't it be better if you just poured yourself and glass of brandy and sat down for a while?

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can I ask Salty, why the hell do you yanks have long house numbers? Some have 5 digits. Why dont you yanks just shorten your fucking roads? 

There see, an intelligent statement and question. 

As someone living at 549347 Arcacia Avenue, Dodgerswell TQ9 4ET I find this question to be sarcastic.