CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Diane Abbott planning to run for Mayor of London

colonelkurtz

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

We have to rely on what is published and what might have been left out of the interview .. the £80million might well have been the cost of the relevant number of extra coppers in London. The figure sounds about right for an extra 1,500 coppers which is at guess the number that would end up in London. So far as London and it politicians are concerned the UK outside London does not exist.

Let's face it, she is just a thick obnoxious fucker who plays the race card all the time. If you like her so much, ask her out. If Jeremy has shagged it she can't be that fussy.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Manky said:

Let's face it, she is just a thick obnoxious fucker who plays the race card all the time. If you like her so much, ask her out. If Jeremy has shagged it she can't be that fussy.

I have not said fuck all about the race card or whether or not I like her. I am simply pointing out that we do not actually know the context of the question/s or her answer/s.

4 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I have not said fuck all about the race card or whether or not I like her. I am simply pointing out that we do not actually know the context of the question/s or her answer/s.

listen to the interview on line at LBC. 

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

You can't fool me. I know many women who start dripping like fucked fridges the moment Abbot appears on telly.

(I don't really, I just said it for effect)

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Find out yourself you lazy fucking hag

I have had a a look car crash interview, car crash pisshead interviewer typical London politician, lurking amongst all the quotes is a mention of £2.7billion by reversing some of the cuts and chasing unpaid taxes elsewhere.

Guest Lady Penelope

Good quote about Nick Ferrari from elsewhere "

I had the missfortune to tune into that fat right wing arse licking, murdoch worshiping breakfast LBC radio presenting cunt Nick ‘geezer, man of the people’ Farrari this morning.

Surely this cunt speaks for all the cunt wafting black cab drivers with his pearls of pure racism and sexism, whilst all the time sucking up to Cameron and his oily fuckin’ cronies.

I have honestly never listened to such a control freakery type fat, enormous Pillsbury dough boy of a ‘can’t climb more than two sets of stairs without heart palpitations’ type fat prick in all my days.

Ferrari you have cuntishness ingrained in you like the grain in a plank of wood you thoroughbred fat cunt."

Nick-Ferrari.jpg

24 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Thankfully your age prohibits having children and assisting with English homework.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Thankfully your age prohibits having children and assisting with English homework.

No it doesn't :lol::P

13 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Good quote about Nick Ferrari from elsewhere "

I had the missfortune to tune into that fat right wing arse licking, murdoch worshiping breakfast LBC radio presenting cunt Nick ‘geezer, man of the people’ Farrari this morning.

Surely this cunt speaks for all the cunt wafting black cab drivers with his pearls of pure racism and sexism, whilst all the time sucking up to Cameron and his oily fuckin’ cronies.

I have honestly never listened to such a control freakery type fat, enormous Pillsbury dough boy of a ‘can’t climb more than two sets of stairs without heart palpitations’ type fat prick in all my days.

Ferrari you have cuntishness ingrained in you like the grain in a plank of wood you thoroughbred fat cunt."

Nick-Ferrari.jpg

Yes he is an oily fat fucking cunt with Tipex teeth and a face resembling a nesting hamster, however he still, easily managed to run rings around fatty fat fat black.

Guest Lady Penelope
31 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Diane Abbott could never have run for Mayor of London as she's a fatty.

"Thomas! Thomas!"

She would have rolled.

Guest Lady Penelope
32 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Yes he is an oily fat fucking cunt with Tipex teeth and a face resembling a nesting hamster, however he still, easily managed to run rings around fatty fat fat black.

You don't sell very much on your motor spares stall do you .. I mean you spend a lot of time listening to and taking this crap in don't you Edwin?

22 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

You don't sell very much on your motor spares stall do you .. I mean you spend a lot of time listening to and taking this crap in don't you Edwin?

Not as much time as you spend running your ID'S on here Frank, Punkape etc...

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

We have to rely on what is published and what might have been left out of the interview .. the £80million might well have been the cost of the relevant number of extra coppers in London. The figure sounds about right for an extra 1,500 coppers which is at guess the number that would end up in London. So far as London and it politicians are concerned the UK outside London does not exist.

Oh I don't know. £8 grand a year each sounds about right if they're on zero hour contracts-_-

Guest nobgobbler
55 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

She would have rolled.

How do Abbott and Corbyn walk around London together? Roll slither roll slither roll slither.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, nobgobbler said:

How do Abbott and Corbyn walk around London together? Roll slither roll slither roll slither.

Similar way to Treeser and the other oily tories.

36 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Fascinating I will leave @Mrs Roops to confirm that one :rolleyes:

if you are not one of Franks I really do pity you. A middle aged bloke pretending to be an old pensioner with pissy knickers, that spends all day everyday posting nonsense. Not much of a life really, get fucked weirdo 

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I briefly skim-read this nom's title as 'Diane Abbott planning to run Marathon of London', but then I realised she has less chance of becoming mayor. 

If she did run the Marathon, thousands of spectators would be thinking, 'it must be hot in that hippopotamus outfit'.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Eddie said:

The Shadow Home Secretary was speaking to Nick Ferrari to announce Labour's new plan for 10,000 new police officers today on LBC. 

when asked how much the policy would cost, fatty, fat, fat, black said: "Well, erm... if we recruit the 10,000 policemen and women over a four-year period, we believe it will be about £300,000."

Nick queried the amount: "£300,000 for 10,000 police officers? What are you paying them?"

Ms Abbott tried to clarify: "Haha, no. I mean... sorry. They will cost... they will, it will cost, erm, about... about £80million."

That equates to each officer earning £8000 pa. This idiot is the shadow home secretary for fuck sake, no small wonder labour are fucked. 

Then Corbyn later corrected her.... to £300 million....

Not exactly on-fucking-message is she?

5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I loathe Diane Fatbott with a passion. Ridiculous ugly fat fucking cunt.

Read this newspiece earlier and talking about it with the missus, I said I wish that fat racist cunt* would just fuck off since she's arrogant, ignorant, racist and fucking annoying.  And she's too ugly to watch on the radio.

*Abbot that is, not Mrs D....

5 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The context was she was promoting Labours manifesto regarding law and order, and she fucked the whole lot up.

She was on some tv shit the other night, and apparently got shouted down by the audience after one member had a go at her for calling all Brexiters racist and xenophobic, he had a right go and the rest cheered him on...

She should simply..

FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!**

** font, colour, size and exclamations all necessary.