CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TV AM

What do you lot think to tv am the sets are gaudy,news presentation is presented like a circus,will Sussanna Reid be doing a trapeze act soon,seems to me this is not a news prog ,just a vehicle for promoting things,like DR HILLARY the celebrity doctor...a load of tripe

What do you lot think to tv am the sets are gaudy,news presentation is presented like a circus,will Sussanna Reid be doing a trapeze act soon,seems to me this is not a news prog ,just a vehicle for promoting things,like DR HILLARY the celebrity doctor...a load of tripe

Eat shit.

Is it called TV AM anymore? It definitely was at some point, and was loud, bright and shit. When it was GMTV it was shit, bright and loud. Whatever it's fucking called now I bet it's bright, shit, loud, shit and shit. I've never relied on Channel 3 for my post 1st piss of the day /pre-breakfast hard-on. Not since that fateful morning, when after viewing Wincey fucking Willis for long enough to achieve satisfactory rigidity, I opened my eyes to be confronted by that utter shambles of a shoulderless cunt, Mike fucking Morris. My excited soldier melted in my hand. Mother told me to forget about it and eat my toast, but I've never forgiven commercial telly.

Fred fucking Talbot. With hindsight, all the signs were there.

article-2306264-193282D9000005DC-471_634

I watched it with my mum when I was home for university. There was bloke who looked a bit like Eamonn Holmes but wasn't actually him.

It wasn't Glyn Christian but might have sounded like that. Or not.

always make me smile when the main news programme ends and we get "and now over to the news from where you live" - when what the twats really mean is " and now over to a cheapo and far less flash studio set than ours and presenters who are nothing like as fit as we are - cos let's face it you're all either fecking bumpkins,northerners, jocks and micks and why would we go out of our way for cunts like you"

Guest cuntcrapper

What a trumped up cow Susannah Reid is. Really likes herself, I remember when she covered for Andrew 'Strike me down' Marr when the cunt had a puncture on his scooter and was about 15 mins late turning in. When the old grimacer finally arrived on set, she didn't fuck off, but coninued to sit there co-presenting with Marr, until a big earful of 'fuck right off' via the earpiece got her to piss off. A real 'win at all costs' BBC bred biddy! I know, everyone wants to Fuck her!

Guest ducunti

What a trumped up cow Susannah Reid is. Really likes herself, I remember when she covered for Andrew 'Strike me down' Marr when the cunt had a puncture on his scooter and was about 15 mins late turning in. When the old grimacer finally arrived on set, she didn't fuck off, but coninued to sit there co-presenting with Marr, until a big earful of 'fuck right off' via the earpiece got her to piss off. A real 'win at all costs' BBC bred biddy! I know, everyone wants to Fuck her!

Do you reckon Marr's been slipping it one then?