CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pisshead cunts in hospitals

Guest Couldn't give a shit

but.. but, you killed your own dad. The fucker was rusting away, and all you could think about was yourself.

Fuckin hell Frank! I pop out to take Rat junior to the pub and you go and let the dogs out. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Guest Couldn't give a shit

but.. but, you killed your own dad. The fucker was rusting away, and all you could think about was yourself.

Don't associate me with your feelings of anger toward your own father for selling you into child prostitution mutley. Tell me, did you feel a bit starstruck being in the middle of a Ted Heath/Cyril Smith spitroast?

Don't associate me with your feelings of anger toward your own father for selling you into child prostitution mutley. Tell me, did you feel a bit starstruck being in the middle of a Ted Heath/Cyril Smith spitroast?

If you like. Now, what was the thinking behind taking your father to A&E on a Saturday night? Did he sign over the deeds to the house on the Friday? If you're honest with yourself, you'd agree that ultimately this is nothing more than neglect. 'Will be his final Xmas dinner this year'... I fuckin bet it will!

If you like. Now, what was the thinking behind taking your father to A&E on a Saturday night? Did he sign over the deeds to the house on the Friday? If you're honest with yourself, you'd agree that ultimately this is nothing more than neglect. 'Will be his final Xmas dinner this year'... I fuckin bet it will!

I like pigs in blankets.