CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pisshead cunts in hospitals

Guest Couldn't give a shit

My Father, a veteran of both the Falklands and first Gulf war, will be having his final Christmas dinner this year. Galtieri couldn't kill him nor could Saddam Hussien. An even bigger cunt called cancer however has got the better of the old chap. He knows this, has accepted that it's his time and wants to enjoy the little time he has left with his family. Sadly, his attempt to pass on with dignity was blighted yesterday evening during a visit to hospital by a drunken pile of dogshit wandering the local A and E threatening hospital staff leading to a scrap with police and hospital security which in turn led to my Father's admission being delayed denying him treatment for the excrutiating pain he was suffering. Despite this they still treated this utter fucking prick before my Father so the plod could get back to the nick pronto for tea and biscuits instead of just throwing him into a piss drenched cell to fucking die.

Mind you my favourite time to be in a hospital is when the police / prison guards, bring in a prisoner with injuries, who comes in handcuffed strutting around like hes some fucking wanna be hard cunt. When they sit the prisoner down its game time. Pick up a magazine and pretend to read it. Keep making eye contact with the prisoner so the waste of fucking space get s abit riled up. Wait until the prison guard is looking elsewhere and then sign to the prisoner that he is a fucking poof and a total wanker, blow him kisses and wink. Eventually he will become infused with rage and kick off. Quickly read your magazine and pretend your unaware to the situation. Sit back and enjoy the little fucking wanna be charles manson get pounced on and dragged out like the fucking barnyard animal he is. I have done this once and i have to say it was fucking hilarious

Fuck me another Walter Mitty on the corner. Tell me, how many times have you actually done what you describe in the fantasy above?

My Father, a veteran of both the Falklands and first Gulf war, will be having his final Christmas dinner this year. Galtieri couldn't kill him nor could Saddam Hussien. An even bigger cunt called cancer however has got the better of the old chap. He knows this, has accepted that it's his time and wants to enjoy the little time he has left with his family. Sadly, his attempt to pass on with dignity was blighted yesterday evening during a visit to hospital by a drunken pile of dogshit wandering the local A and E threatening hospital staff leading to a scrap with police and hospital security which in turn led to my Father's admission being delayed denying him treatment for the excrutiating pain he was suffering. Despite this they still treated this utter fucking prick before my Father so the plod could get back to the nick pronto for tea and biscuits instead of just throwing him into a piss drenched cell to fucking die.

A night in a cell, followed by a hefty bill should be prescribed. Any wounds should be treated with 16th century medicine.

Guest DingTheRioja

A night in a cell, followed by a hefty bill should be prescribed. Any wounds should be treated with 16th century medicine.

You're too generous you cunt... house bricks and rusty tin cans are more my idea....

...provided to about 8 of Couldn't female relatives..

we hear often enough about all of our emergency services having to do risk assessments before proceeding with their duty - well why can't A&E staff be allowed to assess the risk of working safely and effectively with these sacks of shit , decide it's a no go , stick the cunts with a time spent bill and tell them and their skankblob slags to fuck right off the premises. if challenged just throw the health and safety at work act 1974 , EU infringement of workers human rights legislation and cctv coverage at the managers  .  i know that to their credit medical staff treat everyone and anyone regardless and are not there to judge but it is time we stopped tolerating these cunts.

You're too generous you cunt... house bricks and rusty tin cans are more my idea....

...provided to about 8 of Couldn't female relatives..

But those must be applied to the face only. We don't want blood on the floor. And remember to apply anti-bacterial gel to your hands afterwards. You are still in a hospital.

Guest cuntcrapper

What a rotten ordeal to suffer. Personally I'd get the cunts in a tiled room. Strap them down flat on their backs. Crank their gullets open with clamps and then pump cheap vodka and puke from A&E slop bins down their gobs until they passed out. They'd then be left with their cakeholes gaffertaped shut, so they'd choke on their vomit, providing a nice clean death certificate opportunity for one of the 'foreign' consultants to earn upon. All very sad I'm sure, Mrs Lib-dem / bleeding heart, do gooding, johnny-on-the-spot turtle brains.  Puke, choke. Then good riddance to these, benefit ridden, oxygen depleting vasitudinal utility wasting turdtrays, fuck em all to Isis and back.

'Oi dad... deafo! It's Saturday night and the pubs and clubs are turning out. Fancy a trip up to A&E to sort out that fuckin cancer?' The poor old cunt didn't stand a chance. As for you, shithead... you obviously couldn't give a shit.

'Oi dad... deafo! It's Saturday night and the pubs and clubs are turning out. Fancy a trip up to A&E to sort out that fuckin cancer?' The poor old cunt didn't stand a chance. As for you, shithead... you obviously couldn't give a shit.

Fucking hell, and there was me hoping that during your enforced exile you comfort ate yourself to death on Rumbaba.

Impulsive outbursts of fuckwittery are indicitive of childhood sexual abuse. If that is how you cope with your feelings of shame and guilt you fucking numpty, go for it!

Who? The AIDS riddled priest who mercilessly sodomized you? How the fuck would I know, you ape's rectum?

Your old man.. as he snuffed it... passed away.... facked off - gawn? You utter piece of shit.

Your old man.. as he snuffed it... passed away.... facked off - gawn? You utter piece of shit.

That's it Mutley, you keep humping my leg! It wont stop you from pissing the bed again tonight after yet another nightmare about those hot and heavy night shifts at Elm House! Mehehehehehehe!

That's it Mutley, you keep humping my leg! It wont stop you from pissing the bed again tonight after yet another nightmare about those hot and heavy night shifts at Elm House! Mehehehehehehe!

but.. but, you killed your own dad. The fucker was rusting away, and all you could think about was yourself.