CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Obesity is a disability EU ruling.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

So the burgermeister lawmakers have decreed that some self inflicted obese cunts are disabled. Laziness and self indulgence are now a disability! Fucking ridiculous.
Brony and a few others here, there you go your income has just gone up.

This will make flabsters even more detested by normal human beings. These cunts are also claiming to be victims of poverty. Poverty? Last time I learned about that, victims were a fuckin thin, not giant amoebic oozes of yuck.

Guest JackoTC

This will make flabsters even more detested by normal human beings. These cunts are also claiming to be victims of poverty. Poverty? Last time I learned about that, victims were a fuckin thin, not giant amoebic oozes of yuck.

Alas Ratter, they have even got that one covered. Apparently the poor quality buckets of cheap grub from Iceland and Farmfoods et al, are jammed packed full of the various ingredients that will ensure that the lardo's will stay within "The League of Fatties".   

Having researched this further my fury continues to mount. Apparently, employers will be obliged to provide wider doors, larger reinforced chairs, and wider parking spaces near the entrance. The fat cunts will also be entitled to park in the spacker spaces at supermarkets. Yes, that's right, NEARER THE FUCKING FOOD! Come on, how is that helping?

Guest Alfie Noakes

They should be made to park as far away as physically possible. They should then be chased and whipped by fat patrols to make them run to the shop.
It really is simple, if you are fat then you are eating too much for the amount you move about. So eat less and move around more. Failing that, try amphetamines.

At the risk of sounding a bit Nazi, I think fat people have a lower IQ than humans and should be farmed instead of beef cattle.

All joking aside Ratty, the fat people I know (not friends) seem incredibly thick and unaware of the situation.  I have seen one obese fat fucker I know literally 'switch off' when any mention of diet or exercise comes up in a conversation.  This kind of ruling is terrifying.  My hatred of fatties is well documented on here.  I'm fuming..........

Guest KuntaCunty

It is a disablity. It's why I choose fat women when I'm out raping. They cant run away.

I don't condone rape, but it might very well be the only aerobic exertion in their sad lives.