CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dementia Friends

Cuntybaws

Dementia%20Friends.jpg

I'm not sure that having the likes of Eammon Holmes or Paul O'Grady jiving along to a condescending song would alleviate the average cunt's dementia symptoms much, but then, I'm not in advertising.

On a semi-related note, I wonder where dementia fits on the Properkhunt Scale of offensive maladies?

dementia_2903183a.jpg

Fascinating. I could see this phrase "Properkhunt scale of offensive maladies" becoming a universal tool on this site. A kind of editors guide to mollycoddle the feeble minded..................just don't mention parkinsons to me, nor motor neurons nor...............

Isn't this just a form of benchmarking?

My mum had dementia for years, before she bled my inheritance dry (I didn't mind...honest),  they were the years of her best lines.  "Where's my head" goes down in the annuls of family history as a favourite.  I fucking loved dementia, never been closer to the bint.