CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

One trick pony actor bastards

Guest MikeD

Guest nobgobbler

I feel like I'm insulting wood by comparing it to him, but I genuinely expect to one day read that this cunt has fallen to Dutch elm disease.

I know what you mean. I just bought a rather nice turned wooden bowl which looks superb filled with walnuts. So let's not insult wooden planks when laminate is possibly a more appropriate material since unlike wood, its never even been alive.

Guest nobgobbler

I'd would have given you a 'like' for this nobs, but that would imply I'm familiar with the plot of Eastenders. My street cred would be fucked.

I think you've just shot yourself in the foot there Drew. 

Guest nobgobbler

Me too.

Blame the wife. Say she watches it constantly, believes it's real, and insists on telling you all about it word for word. If she doesn't pack it in you'll give her a good bitch slapping. Hope that helps.

The lot of you cunts talk total fucking shite. Shite nom, shite cunts who responded.
You get up there and try to do fucking better. you can't because the lot of you are
sad little bastards with nothing better to do than moan and fucking groan, on and on about
fuck all that the real world is interested about.

You cunts obviously watched what you call shit acted out by cunts, so who's the real cunts here?

Merry fucking Christmas... Cunts.

Who the fuck are you to take offence? The tea boy at R.A.D.A.? Or the fluffer on the set of EastEnders who's job it is to get Dyer hard for his scenes with his vile screen wife?

Guest KuntaCunty

David Spade

Cunt Eastwood

James Mason

Jack Nicholson

This nom could last forever because shit cunting programmes that discover new cunts are always putting them into the spotlight!  Londo might be right about making individual noms, if for no other reason than to keep things on topic.

Guest nobgobbler

You know nothing, silly boy.

Poor wee decimutt.

Oh! Stunt, you are such a fanny cunt.

Give me two days and I'll laugh my ass off.

Enjoy your frozen turkeys from Iceland, cunts.

I'd better not tell you the breed of turkey I purchased for Christmas.

I don't want to appear to be foodie.

But hey! It's a Bronze. Google it peasants.

So what Kunt. My shit comes out bronze on boxing day.

You know nothing, silly boy.
Poor wee decimutt.

Oh! Stunt, you are such a fanny cunt.
Give me two days and I'll laugh my ass off.

Enjoy your frozen turkeys from Iceland, cunts.

I'd better not tell you the breed of turkey I purchased for Christmas.
I don't want to appear to be foodie.

But hey! It's a Bronze. Google it peasants.

That's a fucking rubbish haiku

Guest judgetwi

As soon as I saw the thread title, I thought of this cunt. He's a cunt.

To fair on Ray Winstone, he's played some more varied roles in the last ten years or so. Henry VIII, something in Beowulf too, plus some other shit I cant be arsed to remember.

How about Ricky Gervaise? He's just David Brent in everything he does. Including when he's just being himself.

As soon as I saw the thread title, I thought of this cunt. He's a cunt.

To fair on Ray Winstone, he's played some more varied roles in the last ten years or so. Henry VIII, something in Beowulf too, plus some other shit I cant be arsed to remember.

How about Ricky Gervaise? He's just David Brent in everything he does. Including when he's just being himself.

Henry V111?  "That facking cow better have my dinner on the facking table or i'll cut her facking head off." Ok , he didn't actually say that but he might just as well have. "Tell the Pope to go fack himself." How about Liam Neesom? A complete fucking plank in everything except "Michael Collins", where he was playing himself--an arrogant Irish cunt. Don't get me started on Donald cunt Sutherland and his revolting progeny.