CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women on hen nights

Guest MikeD

Out of control, drunken, sex-mad, fucking lunatics. Especially when at a male strip show, they'd gladly rip the cock off the fucker if he came near enough. But of course their antics are okay, but if a man so much as looks at a women he's a sexist fucking pig and a potential rapist. Double standards cunts.

Guest KuntaCunty

Out of control, drunken, sex-mad, fucking lunatics. Especially when at a male strip show, they'd gladly rip the cock off the fucker if he came near enough. But of course their antics are okay, but if a man so much as looks at a women he's a sexist fucking pig and a potential rapist. Double standards cunts.

Bravo!  This needed to be said, I don't care if it has been done or not, I don't know, but these cunts grind on my fucking nerves.  The depths of hypocrisy they demonstrate would and should get them chinned with a steel pipe!  

My pleasure. I was recently out with a couple of mates and one of these groups was on the warpath. Honestly, if blokes had been acting in the same way as these fuckers they'd have been in the cells, no fucking doubt about it. One of them actually pulled a blokes jeans down in the street. Can you imagine if a man had done that to a woman. Locked up instantly. 

Some slag on a hen party flashed her tits at me in St David's Square, Cardiff last year.  When I told her to fuck off she said I should "Lighten up". The cunt. Different story if I'd flashed my cock at her though. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Brighton's non gay bars and a lot of gay ones are kept going through winter by hen and stag nights. Wide areas become no go zones at times. Fucking menace, but easy targets for fleecing money out of, the fucking idiots.

Most town and city centres are no-go areas at weekends but stag and hen nights turn them into true fucking hell-holes. A perfect opportunity for suicide bombers if ever there was one.

Guest ducunti

Brighton's non gay bars and a lot of gay ones are kept going through winter by hen and stag nights. Wide areas become no go zones at times. Fucking menace, but easy targets for fleecing money out of, the fucking idiots.

I thought the only non gay bars in Brighton were McDonalds and KFC.

Guest KuntaCunty

Why at hen nights its always the horrible ugly middle-aged obese slags who are always up the front exposing their horrible big flappy tits and generally acting the cunt.

These are the same disgusting slappers that have husbands working themselves into an early grave trying to pay off the various biscuit and candy debts she's run up on him, and made him begin to think that killing himself is an acceptable way out.  All the poor bastard need do is go shag his wife's pretty friends, and let her eat herself into a diabetic coma, then make the decision to pull the fucking plug.

Guest Keith Lard

Don't diss hen nights you cunts. It's always involves milfs and fit birds and you might have a chance to get some sex off them as they are often too drunk to say no to you.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Don't diss hen nights you cunts. It's always involves milfs and fit birds and you might have a chance to get some sex off them as they are often too drunk to say no to you.

No amount of alcohol will stop any woman saying no to you Keith.

Guest KuntaCunty

How would you know?  Your mum sharing her stories of her girls nights with you, or actually bringing home the toothless, smelly fucking landfill dwelling cunts she tells you to call Uncle?  

Guest nobgobbler

Out of control, drunken, sex-mad, fucking lunatics. Especially when at a male strip show, they'd gladly rip the cock off the fucker if he came near enough.

Fucking hell, neither of my hen nights were like that. Looks like I missed out.

These easy targets should be caught en masse, sold to Arab countries at discount, used and culled. Or exchanged for free oil.

Guest ducunti

We have a chance agreed, as for you the chance would be equivalent to your chances of winning the lottery when you haven't bought a ticket.

Now, why would you care my fucked up little gay pony lover?