CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frank's Top Three (Special Christmas Edition 2014)

Other than that you're a cock boy.

You seem to be obsessed with cocks and dogs. I don't hate you, but i am disgusted by your depravity. As for originality, the old ones are the best where you are concerned. Why waste time pandering to your homosexual, sadomasochist tendencies by describing inventive ways in which you can harm yourself? I'd rather you just killed yourself quick smart and got it out the way.

Saps of the Corner unite. I'm not going to undermine the weak and feeble humourless chompers that have dragged this site into disrepair. I certainly won't be mentioning any names DecimusMikeDKuntyCardinalCupid.

I want to celebrate all that is good! This year the most salubrious prize will be awarded to my favourite cunt .. a proper cunt (not you Proper.. bore) who's stood the test of time. In no particular order, the nominees are....

1. Fat semi-retired oaf on the fence, nursery nurse and all round good baldie fellow... Cuntspotter
2. The beautiful.. Cat/Tess/Poohknee
3. Solid man's man up there.. Revend.
4. Pen
5. Sly in the sky.. Bawsey (new entry)
6. Filthy fuckin yid.. Tot (flaky).. Removed
7. Hairy arse hit n miss .. Judge
8. The unwashed.. Jackie (Disqualified)
9. Obese wino council cake .. Gobbie
10. Works from home.. Londonm (Removed)
11. On the edge.. Properkhunt.

Good luck!

If he regains full brain function Frank, and provided he doesn't ski off piste. Incidentally, I cannot allow my name to be used in such an un-calibrated, tawdry measure of worth. Kindly remove me from this list Minky. 

Done.

Guest JackoTC

Jackie, I'm afraid I'm going to have to disqualify you for foul play and other wanky shenanigans. No hard feelings. To be fair, you were nowhere near the top three. Proper will take your place with immediate effect.

Fuck off Jazz

Both you and I know, Frank, that I should be at the top of this list. When all you bunch of botters are flinging shit at each other 24/7 I sometimes feel I'm the only fucker actually POSTING NOMS here.

no one likes a liar, london. You're not on the list.. now fuck off out if it.

Mediocrity personified

You've either got it, or you haven't got style
Got it.. and you stand out a mile.
When you were those duds, with a wild kind of studs
Watch those dolls lining up single file
You've either got it...... or you haven't got style.