CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Illness

Guest JackoTC

Die, you hideous cunt. Fucking immediately.

Come on deciman, don't resort to franks pointless "fuck off cunt" insults. I want some originality!
Requests to drink bleach/acid/petrol whilst smoking etc. are always a winner but they've all been done recently and the cunt hasn't obliged.
I suggest a spot of necrophilia in Sierra Leone then a web cam as he shits, pisses and vomits up his internal organs over the course of a few days.
It could go "viral"

Guest KuntaCunty

Come on deciman, don't resort to franks pointless "fuck off cunt" insults. I want some originality!
Requests to drink bleach/acid/petrol whilst smoking etc. are always a winner but they've all been done recently and the cunt hasn't obliged.
I suggest a spot of necrophilia in Sierra Leone then a web cam as he shits, pisses and vomits up his internal organs over the course of a few days.
It could go "viral"

I would like to inquire why it is acceptable to post all of those things mentioned, but being disappointed to hear someone didn't get cancer will gain you a virtual excommunication from the graces of the Corner?  

It could go "viral"

You're absolutely right, Stubs. The dipstick has allowed his student self to be reeled in by this old hand. I'll have to do some Jazz on him sooner or later. Oh.. by the way... you have no right to be here.

• Like 1

You're absolutely right, Stubs. The dipstick has allowed his student self to be reeled in by this old hand.

Unless you've date raped me and I can't remember, I definitely am NOT one of your young student victims who has had an experience with your "old hand". I hope you piss yourself in bed tonight you senile old cunt, whilst the electric blanket is on.
  • Like 1