CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alan Pardew

Guest judgetwi

Guest Lady Penelope
19 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

If he had managed to get the bastards relegated you might have a point. But he didn’t so fuck the big headed cunt.

Football is for *****

Guest Gronda Gronda
8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Your tenure as the most boring bastard on Cunt's Corner started well. Is this enough to permanently retire yourself from here?

Now now Wolfie, when you feel you really need my attention, you only have to ask.

Run along and play, lad.

Guest King Rollo
49 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Your tenure as the most boring bastard on Cunt's Corner started well. Is this enough to permanently retire yourself from here?

That's a little harsh. I can think of several who would be ahead of @Gronda Gronda in the queue for that prestigious title. And I think he had a valid point ... credit where it is due.

On 1/3/2015 at 5:55 PM, judgetwi said:

Probably the biggest cunt in football and, given the top class, white hot, competition, that's quite an achievement. Once again this bastard leaves a club to mysteriously join another club much lower in the food chain. Fortunately for me this head butting tosser has joined the fucking Norwood wankers, the fucking football Pikeys of Sarf London.........and they paid 3.5 million for the privilege! Oh Joy! Watch this cunt appoint backroom staff and buy players who's wives he is fucking or intends to fuck. Watch him blow away the money like a drunken sailor on shore leave. That cunt Parish has just made the biggest financial fuck up of his life. I'm fucking delighted.  :D  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:

:D

Pardew  has finally run out of shit clubs to mis manage.  Now he has been fucked off from the baggies of shite.

Unfortunately he will now be taking over the very recently cold Butch Wilkins seat in the commentators gantry now that miserable monotone cockney cunt has fucked off to the big red card in the sky.  

1986 Wilkins gets sent off,  we get to the World Cup semi finals.  He was a useless cunt.

i suppose Pardew has dropped far enough to manage England next.