CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alan Pardew

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

Probably the biggest cunt in football and, given the top class, white hot, competition, that's quite an achievement. Once again this bastard leaves a club to mysteriously join another club much lower in the food chain. Fortunately for me this head butting tosser has joined the fucking Norwood wankers, the fucking football Pikeys of Sarf London.........and they paid 3.5 million for the privilege! Oh Joy! Watch this cunt appoint backroom staff and buy players who's wives he is fucking or intends to fuck. Watch him blow away the money like a drunken sailor on shore leave. That cunt Parish has just made the biggest financial fuck up of his life. I'm fucking delighted.  :D  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:

:D

I only heard of "Shagger Pardew" vicariously through the witterings of Judge and Scotty, here on the corner some... Two or three years ago. I understand that, as well as his venereal proclivities, he is also an inveterate and luckless gambler. So, he appears to be a hopeless cunt as well. Hey ho!

I remember when Stanley Matthews got pissed, had a fight in a night club and bonked some school girls whilst dressed as Prince Andrew. At least football's image has been cleaned up a bit since then.

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC

I remember when Stanley Matthews got pissed, had a fight in a night club and bonked some school girls whilst dressed as Prince Andrew. At least football's image has been cleaned up a bit since then.

Sounds like a great night I had - only I was dressed as Cerys Matthews

Guest Lady Penelope

"You were Keith" - please, please Pen, don't tell me that you are actually moonlighting as ProfB . Multi ID'r cunts, bash bash etc etc  

It is "you was Keith" .. I aint posh no more.

I only heard of "Shagger Pardew" vicariously through the witterings of Judge and Scotty, here on the corner some... Two or three years ago. I understand that, as well as his venereal proclivities, he is also an inveterate and luckless gambler. So, he appears to be a hopeless cunt as well. Hey ho!

Very true spotts, the judge and I had several conversations about pardew. Regardless of the hairy bikers nomination here, I'd guess that both of us still hold a grudging respect for him. Did a decent job for saints, and the other clubs he managed.

That said, I for one would like to see a photo gallery of the current palace players wives and girlfriends. We could have a game of "spot the target".

Guest KuntaCunty

Salutations, Wozza. We are familiar with most aspects of footie poofery here. The oracle on the subject is Properkhunt.

Are you implying Proper is a know-it-all football poof?  

Guest Snatch

Speaking about Sarf of the river poofs, I notice the floodlights went out during the Charlton match. Floodlight failure appears to be a recurring problem at the Valley. I can only assume it's so the locals can give each other a mid-match rimming in private.

Probably just one of the many all male bukkake sessions that happen in stadiums every Saturday afternoon.