CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Person who tied their dog to the railings at an Ayrshire railway station and abandoned it.

cuntspotter

Guest nobgobbler

That is certainly true some of the time. Most of the time it is wilful neglect. As is the case in most instances of child neglect and cruelty. Mental illness is only a bit part player... in my experience

Agreed, there are some right cruel cunts out there. I found my dog tied up in a bin bag on bin collection day, he was only a few weeks old. I had him for 9 years and he was a great little dog. Lucky me.

Guest nobgobbler

I had a problem with a dog once when gf insisted on having one of those little scum barking rats. The little shit pissed and shit all over the WHITE living room. It goes without saying gf and her pink bow knotted rat are no longer with me.

I like dogs but clinkers and skid marks on your shag pile is not a good look.

Guest judgetwi

Could be worse. The person who did this knew the animal would be discovered. At least they didn't throw it out of a moving vehicle. Some people who have mental health issues abandon unwanted babies in a worse fashion.

Dogs are alright until you give them owners. Freedom for all dogs is what I believe in. In Greece there are plenty of feral dogs. You see more dog shit in the street here than there. 

You are right Doc. I saw this thing on the telly about feral dogs in Moscow who live on the outskirts and travel into the centre on the tube where the food is. Then they travel back every night like fucking commuters. Apparently they know where to get on and off because of the smells and the activities of of the passengers. They don't bother anyone and nobody bothers them. However if this happened in London i fear many of the dogs would be from Romania and trying to pick your pocket or sell you the Big Issue. Freedom for dogs is a nice idea but when you are a magnet for every mutt and bitch in Europe it ends in a complete fuck up.

Guest Patroller

You are right Doc. I saw this thing on the telly about feral dogs in Moscow who live on the outskirts and travel into the centre on the tube where the food is. Then they travel back every night like fucking commuters. Apparently they know where to get on and off because of the smells and the activities of of the passengers. They don't bother anyone and nobody bothers them. However if this happened in London i fear many of the dogs would be from Romania and trying to pick your pocket or sell you the Big Issue. Freedom for dogs is a nice idea but when you are a magnet for every mutt and bitch in Europe it ends in a complete fuck up.

Disabled toilet.

Guest Dr Pandemic

I don't like dogs, they are cunts. But i also don't like the shitty treatment of dogs either and I rather suspect these people were dribbling from kebab stretched mouths as they spoke. The "my account" section of any website seems to be invisible to ficko cunts.

Come on Frank, behave.

I was in Paris.. gare de Lyon yesterday. Today I drove from Bourg-en-Bresse to Calais in a '68 DS Safari (break). I dodged rotten moozer's, high winds, and a dodgy semi auto gear box. I also lost the back end on a roundabout in Metz. Thank your fucking lucky stars I'm still here... you ungrateful cunt.

Guest judgetwi

I was in Paris.. gare de Lyon yesterday. Today I drove from Bourg-en-Bresse to Calais in a '68 DS Safari (break). I dodged rotten moozer's, high winds, and a dodgy semi auto gear box. I also lost the back end on a roundabout in Metz. Thank your fucking lucky stars I'm still here... you ungrateful cunt.

Bullshit

Disabled toilet.

What's this cunt's problem? All he can do is replicate Frank's oh so penetrating witticisms. Two muggy cunts together.

Guest Patroller

Bullshit

What's this cunt's problem? All he can do is replicate Frank's oh so penetrating witticisms. Two muggy cunts together.

No offence judge, you cunt, but I'll respond to you when you post something of note.

Otherwise I've no interest in debating with you.

I can't see what the issue is with leaving the dog tied up somewhere busy. At least someone is gonna take notice of it sooner or later. I know of people who have hung their dog to death from a balcony on their lead, put their dog in a sack and then bludgeon it to death, strangle their dogs to death.  Don't have pets if you can't look after them properly.  I would dearly love a dog but know I am at work for 9 hours a day and I couldn't leave the poor thing alone that long.  When I am retired (7 years time!)  I shall have a menagerie of other peoples cast off pets!

I can't see what the issue is with leaving the dog tied up somewhere busy. At least someone is gonna take notice of it sooner or later. I know of people who have hung their dog to death from a balcony on their lead, put their dog in a sack and then bludgeon it to death, strangle their dogs to death.  Don't have pets if you can't look after them properly.  I would dearly love a dog but know I am at work for 9 hours a day and I couldn't leave the poor thing alone that long.  When I am retired (7 years time!)  I shall have a menagerie of other peoples cast off pets!

You say "menagerie", I hear "crazy cat lady" :P

Guest judgetwi

No offence judge, you cunt, but I'll respond to you when you post something of note.

Otherwise I've no interest in debating with you.

Interesting. :D  :D You are right of course Mr. Winkle. I don't want to tangle with an articulate razor sharp wit like you. You might make me look like a right thick cunt. Thanks for the tip. :D

Guest Patroller

Interesting. :D  :D You are right of course Mr. Winkle. I don't want to tangle with an articulate razor sharp wit like you. You might make me look like a right thick cunt. Thanks for the tip. :D

Take it easy judge. We're all on here to cunt those who should be cunted!

Guest Lady Penelope

Cruel.