CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Person who tied their dog to the railings at an Ayrshire railway station and abandoned it.

cuntspotter

Been done on numerous occasions on previous site but this stuff never goes away. A previous owner of the placid, well behaved dog denies responsibility for the abandonment  of the dog and says they sold it to someone on the internet, but doesn't know who. I know nothing will happen but this callous bastard should be named, shamed, billed for the animal's care, fined and banned for keeping any animal ever again. I think a dog licence should be re introduced ..... compulsory chipping of all dogs as pups to keep tabs on the animal in the future and a ten pound a year fee ever after, that's what I say .... oh, and three days in the stocks and a good horsewhipping for this cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

The scrapping of the dog licence was a huge mistake. It was said at the time that it was more expensive to issue them than the money collected, that would not be the case now with the internet etc. Also, dogs are very sentient and people must treat them as such, like a member of the family. The rise of viscious breeds and attacks on people must have gone up since the need for a licence has gone.
Compulsory licence and micro chipping should be introduced, it should be like selling a vehicle if you change ownership then there should be a legal obligation to inform the authorities.

Could be worse. The person who did this knew the animal would be discovered. At least they didn't throw it out of a moving vehicle. Some people who have mental health issues abandon unwanted babies in a worse fashion.

Dogs are alright until you give them owners. Freedom for all dogs is what I believe in. In Greece there are plenty of feral dogs. You see more dog shit in the street here than there. 

You are of course right, except that the mentally ill.... are mentally ill, that is the explanation. These fuckers are just callous, cruel and neglectful. Feral dogs don't live long.

And the person who is cruel to animals doesn't have mental health issues? If sane people can't cope with an animal they turn it over to the RSPCA or a refuge. .

That is certainly true some of the time. Most of the time it is wilful neglect. As is the case in most instances of child neglect and cruelty. Mental illness is only a bit part player... in my experience

I had a problem with a dog once when gf insisted on having one of those little scum barking rats. The little shit pissed and shit all over the WHITE living room. It goes without saying gf and her pink bow knotted rat are no longer with me.

Guest cuntcrapper

From April 2016 all dogs will have to be micro chipped when pending legislation goes on the statute book and you can bet your life no cunt will prosecute anyone who doesn't! I would like to personally torture the evil bastards who left a poor creature tied to railings. There used to be a question when that great fat religous cunt Terry Waite got sponned by the mussers and was held captive for about nine years, when they gave the cunt back, cos no one paid a ransom?

'What's balck and rusty and chained to railings in Westminster - Terry Waite's bike'