CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dramatic Discussion About British Weather

Guest Dr Pandemic

Guest Dr Pandemic

Cunts talk about the weather here non-stop. There is no significant weather. Plenty of places around the world where crocodiles have been mud-washed into gardens and people are scooping squished relatives from under collapsed walls.

It's a social fiction. When someone greets you with "Nice day today" or "Raining again I see", what they're really saying is "Fuck off out of my personal space you awful cunt!"

PS Not you personally, of course, just in general. (Well, perhaps you personally too, how would I know?)

Guest Dr Pandemic

It's a social fiction. When someone greets you with "Nice day today" or "Raining again I see", what they're really saying is "Fuck off out of my personal space you awful cunt!"

PS Not you personally, of course, just in general. (Well, perhaps you personally too, how would I know?)

Lol, why mention the weather? If im feeling particularly unsociable, i just make sure I have headphones in.

Guest KuntaCunty

Introducing the weather as a topic of discussion is nothing more than a way to get out of talking to someone perceived to be a total cunt and monumental waste of time.  There is only so much that can be said before the conversation must come to an end. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Along a similar vein, I have a friend who is constantly going on about how much daylight there either is or is not as the seasons move round.
This is the UK it gets fucking dark in the winter and less dark in the summer and the weather moves with the seasons, get over it or move South.

Along a similar vein, I have a friend who is constantly going on about how much daylight there either is or is not as the seasons move round.
This is the UK it gets fucking dark in the winter and less dark in the summer and the weather moves with the seasons, get over it or move South.

The nights are drawing out!