CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest JackoTC

I'm jolly pleased to have been granted membership of this splendid gathering of like minds. Wondering, though,  if it's kosher to call Jews "cunts" or are there rules forbidding honesty in place???

Tata

Bulstrode

Mmm, another shit stirrer. Just what we need. And don't sign off your posts with your name at the end, we can see who you are.......... and Frank knows where you live.

No Spotto, you're the mod mate and it's your prerogative. I was just curious.

Ok, it's a fair shout. The word Judaic in itself is inoffensive but when placed in a long list of insults it makes the sentence explicitly anti Semitic. Muzzer? Colloquial for Moslem, not necessarily offensive, depends on context. Rag head.... Doesn't necessarily refer to race or religion. Neither does Sand monkey. From a mods view it pays to point these things out from time to time to stop the site sliding into a position where we are littered with pictures of people with photoshopped noses , sneering at people whose names end in e I n and posting schoolboy insults about people simply because they are Moslems.

Right now, more Islamists have died in a shoot out in Belgium. What is the problem with these cunts? They have a blood lust, when they can't find fellow Muslems to slaughter in their own homelands, they turn to the local population of whatever country they happen to be in. They will kill anybody and anything, in the delusion that their 'prophet' sanctions it. They have always been like this, and always will be. Israel and Palestine have nothing to do with it, they're a death cult. They are fuelling a surge in far right politics in Europe which could return us to the thirties, and fuck knows what will happen then.

Death cult, yes, but not on the same scale as boko haram who have literally slaughtered approx 2500 poor cunts in Nigeria. Fucked up.

Ok, it's a fair shout. The word Judaic in itself is inoffensive but when placed in a long list of insults it makes the sentence explicitly anti Semitic. Muzzer? Colloquial for Moslem, not necessarily offensive, depends on context. Rag head.... Doesn't necessarily refer to race or religion. Neither does Sand monkey. From a mods view it pays to point these things out from time to time to stop the site sliding into a position where we are littered with pictures of people with photoshopped noses , sneering at people whose names end in e I n and posting schoolboy insults about people simply because they are Moslems.

Bravo old chap

I include Boko Haram in my sweeping statement of earlier, their actions are another contribution to a sea change of public opinion in Europe. Savages.

It's probably inevitable that an atrocity similar to Paris or Mumbai will happen in the uk sooner rather than later- I'm sure plenty have been foiled. When it does public opinion will shift squarely to the anti Muslim camp, even though fundamentalists are a tiny minority. Boko haram take this to the nth degree destroying everything they don't agree with, especially western influence, however, they're happy to use modern weapons to kill and technology to spread their message. It's also worth pointing out that Nigeria has the biggest oil reserves in Africa but remains dirt poor due to chronic corruption. My old man worked there in the early 70s just after the Biafra civil war-an orgy of killing and it seems there still at it.

Am I alright calling Frank a fat Greek cunt, with terminal halitosis and egg-stained pants?

As Voltaire said, I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. In this case however, I totally agree with you. Although you could have thrown in a "kill yourself" for old times sake.

Right now, more Islamists have died in a shoot out in Belgium. What is the problem with these cunts? They have a blood lust, when they can't find fellow Muslems to slaughter in their own homelands, they turn to the local population of whatever country they happen to be in. They will kill anybody and anything, in the delusion that their 'prophet' sanctions it. They have always been like this, and always will be. Israel and Palestine have nothing to do with it, they're a death cult. They are fuelling a surge in far right politics in Europe which could return us to the thirties, and fuck knows what will happen then.

War, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing.  I can understand the muslim jonnies getting so irate about us infidels, but killing us ain't gonna do any good, oh no sir, no good at all.  Violence begets violence, misery begets misery, money begets money  (that's for our Jewish brother reading this), peace begets peace.  I choose peace, but if my loved ones were put in danger or faced food shortages or were persecuted and cheated beyond belief, then I would look fucking hot with an AK47 strapped to me.

• Like 1

War, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing. I can understand the muslim jonnies getting so irate about us infidels, but killing us ain't gonna do any good, oh no sir, no good at all. Violence begets violence, misery begets misery, money begets money (that's for our Jewish brother reading this), peace begets peace. I choose peace, but if my loved ones were put in danger or faced food shortages or were persecuted and cheated beyond belief, then I would look fucking hot with an AK47 strapped to me.

Wise words poohknee, the last few lines sum up Palestine very well. If I'd had my country nicked and lived under a fascist apartheid state then an RPG and an AK would seem pretty appealing. If the UN could sort this out (make Israel stop being such cunts) then perhaps Muslims would see that depllomacy works better than blowing yourself up, as it did in Northern Ireland

If this ever happens, pm me a photo. I'll make you a cover star in jihadi infidels monthly. As long as you're not flashing more than a cm of ankle I'm sure we can beat the censorship rules.

wanker.

Death cult, yes, but not on the same scale as boko haram who have literally slaughtered approx 2500 poor cunts in Nigeria. Fucked up.

Never heard alot about that as the news was mainly taken about the Paris shootings.

Maybe it was because it was on our doorstep that the 2500 victims in Nigeria weren't front page news.

Never heard alot about that as the news was mainly taken about the Paris shootings.

Maybe it was because it was on our doorstep that the 2500 victims in Nigeria weren't front page news.

There are no fucking Frenchies on my doorstep. Where the fuck do you live?

There are no fucking Frenchies on my doorstep. Where the fuck do you live?

Figure of speech Deebers.

I don't mean they're actually ringing your doorbell. That just wouldn't be acceptable.

Guest judgetwi

then I'd like to roast the racist, rabbinical, kippa wearing, tora reading, cock chopping, Palestinian murdering ********** bastards

Dear Herr Oberst, given the years you have spent pouring out antisemitic propaganda on this site you must be one of those people under observation during the current state of alert. Wouldn't it be a shame if you suffered an unfortunate accident? I would hate to think of you innocently wandering around Stamford Hill with an explosive device and ending up splattered across the window of a kosher butchers shop. Please keep in regular contact so we know that you are ok. Shalom chaver!

Dear Herr Oberst, given the years you have spent pouring out antisemitic propaganda on this site you must be one of those people under observation during the current state of alert. Wouldn't it be a shame if you suffered an unfortunate accident? I would hate to think of you innocently wandering around Stamford Hill with an explosive device and ending up splattered across the window of a kosher butchers shop. Please keep in regular contact so we know that you are ok. Shalom chaver!

In the present, er, climate, I think I'll have to go all Mother Teresa for a while

It seems there may be some differing of opinion, however the majority appear to be certainly unhappy with the behaviour of the Red Sea Pedestrians. They "chosen ones" are a rather nasty lot and not above telling porkies. The best of all being "God gave it to us."   What a load of old bollocks.

The Jews who swiped Palestine have NO ethnic or historical connection with the real Jews given they are descendant of a bunch of Khazaris who decided in the 8th century to call themselves Jews because they had Christians to the right and Muslims to the left and as Jews they were able to trade with both in reasonably friendly manner.

The Israeli's favourite battle hymn is "Onward Christian Soldiers."  Cunts.

To Londonm - You poor wee fellow. There are 7 billion of we filthy goyim in this world and less than 14 million of your type. Most of the 7 billion dislike what you lot are doing to the world and have been of that belief for many centuries.

Can you say "out of step?"