CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I'm jolly pleased to have been granted membership of this splendid gathering of like minds. Wondering, though,  if it's kosher to call Jews "cunts" or are there rules forbidding honesty in place???

Tata

Bulstrode

Guest Dr Pandemic

Not at all, londonm is kosher and of the zionist faith, is the leader of mossat in Golders Green, he's away at the moment in Israel after organising the Paris False Flag operation which was a complete fuck up - but yes he is a cunt so you are allowed to call jeroos cunts.

Lol, so im not the only one who noticed that civillians wearing bullet proof vests isnt ordinary behaviour in france whilst out shopping. Smear campaign to oust sarkozy, bring in your lizard brother hollande to replace him.

A considerable number of Jews in Israel object to the conduct of the Israeli state vis a vis the rights of Palestinians.

Netanyahu is not a cunt because he is a Jew, he's a cunt because of his behaviour and political beliefs.I wouldn't want to cross the sinister fucker or play cards with him.

• Like 1

Guest ducunti

Lol, so im not the only one who noticed that civillians wearing bullet proof vests isnt ordinary behaviour in france whilst out shopping. Smear campaign to oust sarkozy, bring in your lizard brother hollande to replace him.

Your a tad fucked in a bulletproof vest if your assasin is trained for head shots.

I'm jolly pleased to have been granted membership of this splendid gathering of like minds. Wondering, though, if it's kosher to call Jews "cunts" or are there rules forbidding honesty in place???

Tata

Bulstrode

We thrive on honesty here. So in the spirit of it, let me be the first to say you're a fucking cunt.

I'm jolly pleased to have been granted membership of this splendid gathering of like minds. Wondering, though, if it's kosher to call Jews "cunts" or are there rules forbidding honesty in place???

Tata

Bulstrode

Kill yourself.

Bulstrode,  one must remember that there is good and bad in all races and religions.  To brand one religion for being cunts above others is just plain wrong.  They're all cunts, cunts that believe in a little man in the sky like I used to.  Fucking simpletons the lot of 'em.

Guest Alfie Noakes

The fucking Pope has said he believes in freedom of expression but it has its limits and that we should not insult any peoples faith. Well fuck you! Go back to your imaginary friend and tell it all about it.
What a fucking bunch of cunts.

The fucking Pope has said he believes in freedom of expression but it has its limits and that we should not insult any peoples faith. Well fuck you! Go back to your imaginary friend and tell it all about it.
What a fucking bunch of cunts.

We're not allowed to insult anyone on grounds of ethnicity, gender, age or sexual orientation these days. Faith-based abuse is all we've got left.

We're not allowed to insult anyone on grounds of ethnicity, gender, age or sexual orientation these days. Faith-based abuse is all we've got left.

then I'd like to roast the racist, rabbinical, kippa wearing, tora reading, cock chopping, Palestinian murdering ********** bastards Edited by cuntspotter
anti semitism

Spotto, I really don't want to start up a new islam-judaism dispute. This isn't the middle east after all, but a cunting website. And I'm not intentionally trying to stir shit up or have a go at you in anyway. But could you explain why you have edited out the word Judaic from Rats post as being anti-Semitic, when phrases like rag head muzzers and sand monkeys have been left unedited on many occasions? I don't understand why one word that could be deemed offensive deserves censorship more than another? Like I said I'm by no means having a go, being a mod is an unenviable task, so i hope you don't take it that way.

Abdul, put on that fully loaded suicide vest, go down to Beachy head and throw yourself off it. You could also take the simpleton BNP activist Delboy with you. Halfway down the cliff face shout 'Allah Akbar' and detonate the two of you. It would make a magnificent protest about Palestine, and guarantee you a place in a land of milk and honey with all the virgin bearded women you can handle.

I liked Silvia Sidney in Raid on Entebbe too.

Spotto, I really don't want to start up a new islam-judaism dispute. This isn't the middle east after all, but a cunting website. And I'm not intentionally trying to stir shit up or have a go at you in anyway. But could you explain why you have edited out the word Judaic from Rats post as being anti-Semitic, when phrases like rag head muzzers and sand monkeys have been left unedited on many occasions? I don't understand why one word that could be deemed offensive deserves censorship more than another? Like I said I'm by no means having a go, being a mod is an unenviable task, so i hope you don't take it that way.

Do I absolutely have to Dekkers?