CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Martial Law

Guest Dr Pandemic

They won't be chipping me or stripping away my rights.  When those air sirens go off, my wife and I will take the pets outside and wait for the end.  Better to die free than exist in rubble, sick, dying, and enslaved.

There will be no air sirens. If a nuclear device goes off it will be a dirty little one planted by a jihadist . There'll be no warning.

Guest Dr Pandemic

They won't be chipping me or stripping away my rights. When those air sirens go off, my wife and I will take the pets outside and wait for the end. Better to die free than exist in rubble, sick, dying, and enslaved.

Me too. Ill take a leaf from the extremists book and take as many of the cunts with me. The rfid chip has already been administered to vagrants when homelessness was criminalized in north carolina, or given jail time if they didnt consent. They occupy the only camp that is inhabited in georgia.

Me too. Ill take a leaf from the extremists book and take as many of the cunts with me. The rfid chip has already been administered to vagrants when homelessness was criminalized in north carolina, or given jail time if they didnt consent. They occupy the only camp that is inhabited in georgia.

In Surrey?

Guest Dr Pandemic

There will be no air sirens. If a nuclear device goes off it will be a dirty little one planted by a jihadist . There'll be no warning.

No jihadists im afraid. They are sand dwelling goat herders. Cunts in caves.

Guest KuntaCunty

I would be well disappointed if I didn't get that spectacular fireball mushroom cloud when the time comes.  It has come to symbolize the end of humanity since the 40's and these little towel wearing bastards have found a way to deprive of us of even that!  

In a way though, I hope the sirens don't go off.  I will be spared the duties of cleaning up the dog pooh and pulling the chair out for my wife as she sits her regal arse down to enjoy the fireworks, and probably telling me she forgot her wine! 

Yes, sorry, they are grave liners. Same thing, except looks civilized

Grave liners are not coffins. Do you know what they are used for?. If you have lots of dead bodies, you don't put them in boxes . You dig pits or burn them or both. In the event of a cataclysm, there'll be pits, lots of em. No coffins and certainly no grave liners. It's a shame you missed out on all the Cold War hysteria forty years ago. If the world was going to erupt, it would have done it a dozen times between 65 and 2010. It hasn't, it won't. Not in that way.mOf course, the masonic/illuminati/Jewish/lizard people have yet to cast their deciding vote.

Guest Dr Pandemic

I would be well disappointed if I didn't get that spectacular fireball mushroom cloud when the time comes. It has come to symbolize the end of humanity since the 40's and these little towel wearing bastards have found a way to deprive of us of even that!

These towel wearing bastards are as dumbfounded as i am. Most have and do not want any part of it. They will not kill you, china and russia will. Youll get your mushroom cloud

Guest Dr Pandemic

What, on November the 15th?

Its not specific for europe. But now the french, austria, belgium, australia and germany are on board after terror attacks, you can be sure we wont be far from the fuckery

Guest Dr Pandemic

France and belgium were never attacked because they played no part in middle eastern wars. They have large muslim communities. Niw these attacks have taken place, they are all one by one saying yes.

Guest KuntaCunty

These towel wearing bastards are as dumbfounded as i am. Most have and do not want any part of it. They will not kill you, china and russia will. Youll get your mushroom cloud

Then all is right as the rain!  :D

Now, why would they want to do that? The Ruskies and Chinese ruling classes are all weekend Europhiles. They accumulate the wealth at home and spend it in the west. They aspire to Europe, they don't intend to destroy what they half own anyway. Hang on...... This sounds extremely reminiscent of..... Hmm.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Now, why would they want to do that? The Ruskies and Chinese ruling classes are all weekend Europhiles. They accumulate the wealth at home and spend it in the west. They aspire to Europe, they don't intend to destroy what they half own anyway. Hang on...... This sounds extremely reminiscent of..... Hmm.

Its all about the treaties, countries bound to protect others. Bound by law. Our wars in iraq and afganistan were for military positioning. We have forces in aus, europe, middleeast and japanese sea. We have surrounded them, now we just need to make sure we have a good reason to attack iran via syria.

Its all about the treaties, countries bound to protect others. Bound by law. Our wars in iraq and afganistan were for military positioning. We have forces in aus, europe, middleeast and japanese sea. We have surrounded them, now we just need to make sure we have a good reason to attack iran via syria.

That really is so last year. They are our new best mates.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Uk are the ultimate self preservationists. Always have been. Doing business with the chinese, ok, usa and allies losing, well still be chums, but if they win, well just fuck the chinese ofg