CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women Who Dont Realise They Have Hair Around Their Arse

Guest Dr Pandemic

Guest judgetwi

I doubt if the OP has been anywhere near a woman's bare arse , hairy or otherwise, for some considerable time. Blokes who go on websites and slag off the physical deterioration of older women tend to be fat disgusting pieces of shit , angry at their continual rejection by the very same women they hold in such contempt. Sad really. I could go on about their little winkles but there's no point in stating the bleeding obvious.

Guest KuntaCunty

I must have missed where old women were being slagged off this time.  I thought this was entirely about women that couldn't be bothered to improve their appearance down below.  

I doubt if the OP has been anywhere near a woman's bare arse , hairy or otherwise, for some considerable time. Blokes who go on websites and slag off the physical deterioration of older women tend to be fat disgusting pieces of shit , angry at their continual rejection by the very same women they hold in such contempt. Sad really. I could go on about their little winkles but there's no point in stating the bleeding obvious.

Blimey Judge, in the words of those rockney troubadours, “There Ain't No Pleasing You”. Sagery on one side, savagery on the other, finding your sweet spot is no small challenge. Still, as you're fond of pointing out, I don't suppose they really give a fuck what you think, and vice versa.

Blimey Judge, in the words of those rockney troubadours, “There Ain't No Pleasing You”. Sagery on one side, savagery on the other, finding your sweet spot is no small challenge. Still, as you're fond of pointing out, I don't suppose they really give a fuck what you think, and vice versa.

There is very little the judge seems to approve of baws, outside of the sex pistols, charlton athletic, takeaway food, and harley davidsons.

What was that?  My memory fails me!  

A little before your time, KC.

Just before my time too, but Zoltar sees all!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 7:39 pm

"If that's your number, you are one daft old prick. Let the games begin..."

How do you remember this stuff?  Do you include a diet rich in oily fish or something?

I remember this. Judge was cracking one off the wrist behind a tree, or something and some cunt rifled through his tasselled waistcoat and took his Nokia.

Guest KuntaCunty

Try telling that to Fender !

Yikes!  I wouldn't dream of such a thing.  I said MOST things... some trends of the 70's never really went out, just sort of dormant.  Nunsploitation, and care free sex with many anonymous partners in a consequence free atmosphere will never die!