CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No Tits On Page 3

nocti

I don't buy this Murdoch shite, but isn't this is as British as drinking tea and fucking whining? If you don't want to see tits, don't look at page 3 of the Sun, likewise if you don't want to get your tits out, don't model for page 3 of the Sun. That should be problem solved, shouldn't it?

I think they're suddenly expecting a new wave of cunt builders, drinking their tea with fifteen sugars in, all discussing the pros and cons of another government coalition rather than ogling at some girl's swingers.

Guest nobgobbler

I bet he'll be more gutted that they didn't do a send-off 'scratch 'n' sniff' edition.

That would have kept him busy. I once sent him the contents of my underwear drawer, just before he disappeared off the corner for 6 months.

You're right, mate. I note with alacrity that Chantelle, 24 from Margate, also made some salient points regarding the Syrian refugee situation in her dissertation on the Islamification of Disparate Groups in the Middle East, while whipping out her norks, spilling 500ml of Elmlea Double Cream on her chest and winking suggestively to the camera.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

I know nocti, at work every night she use to be on a channel where she use to go round places finding out about sex, I use to watch it totally besotted by her and she was always getting her tits out - beautiful and her lovely blonde hair and her minge, think I'll have a quick fifty, ah thats better, but I don't know if she fell ill but she disappeared off the scene, and to see her lately she has brunette hair, glasses and looks very mumsy

Think she is a confirmed lezza now. Shame. She did get ill, fybromyalgia stopped her working for a while.

Guest DingTheRioja

Joanne Guest had the best pair of breasts I ever dribbled over and a lovely minge, but alas very plain Jane nowadays - sigh :(

Fuck me, that's a blast from the past. I used to throw myself around the house by my own cock to her pics as a teenlad.

Prepare to have your teen dreams obliterated....

Before...

600full-u.k.-celebrity-special%3A-joanne

and after....do NOT click if you wish to remain in blissful ignorance...

F5rECjnA.jpg

Guest JackoTC

Same here. They are all over my fat balls.

There are a pair of great tits on the fat balls by the door.

I like to see them hanging on my nuts.

They couldn't get enough of the seed I deposited in the bush earlier.

Melinda Messenger has aged well, so as Linda Lusardi. Funny seeing them on chat shows and dodgy builder programmes knowing that I used to regularly look at their vertical bacon sandwiches.

From what I hear so did Samantha Fox.

Jesus H Fucking Christ. I appreciate the warning but morbid fascination got the better of me. I'd have done anything to ride her years back. The only way I'd ride her now is into battle.

Yes...she's like an uglier Anne Diamond after a decade of bad Crystal Methamphetamine now. I suspect she has to tape up her nipples nowadays to stop them from scraping the ground in front of her when she walks. And what's the fucking script with the cunt's teeth? Does she live on a diet of black pudding?

Guest Alfie Noakes

I'll never forget the centrefold I had back in the day of Linda Lusardi, draped across a bed legs akimbo. It made a lasting impression on me, it looked edible. Shit, I'm going in the loft to see if I can find it....

Dont blame you, my sisters boyfriend lived opposite her during her modelling times, I was a teenager and met her a few times, she was a seriously hot babe then and is a seriously hot woman now. Big wank fantasy for me and many others back then.

Guest DingTheRioja

Melinda Messenger has aged well, so as Linda Lusardi. Funny seeing them on chat shows and dodgy builder programmes knowing that I used to regularly look at their vertical bacon sandwiches.

From what I hear so did Samantha Fox.

Now there is a proper schoolboy fantasy....