CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No Tits On Page 3

nocti

Guest KuntaCunty

Pfft. Fussy cunt. Doesnt matter, naked wimminz is naked wimminz.

The parts are all there, sure, but you don't have to waste a shipping container of flour to dip the fatties to find the right wet spot.  It will stick to the sweat in their skin folds, but the target will be harder to find.  Would you prefer to roll them in flour, or get the ones that will pour honey and chocolate on themselves for you to bathe with your tongue?  I think most would find it a right cunt to look at the pages and find naked fatties.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Seems like it was a Murdoch publicity stunt. I dont buy the Sun, never have, but if a girl wants to earn money from flashing for gullible saps buying the shite paper then so be it.

Guest DingTheRioja

You lot really are fucking useless.. come on.. the obvious (and only worthwhile) response to this;-

Very good, unfortunately she is the Brighton Green MP who wore a Ban Page Three T shirt in parliament.

Was it a wet t-shirt?

Guest Alfie Noakes

You lot really are fucking useless.. come on.. the obvious (and only worthwhile) response to this;-

Was it a wet t-shirt?

I know, I put the feed line in and nothing!
Slow off the mark I agree.