CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Leon Brittan

Guest redrum

Guest DingTheRioja

As far as I was aware, there wasn't any truth in allegations of him being involved in the abuse, it was more about collusion of a cover-up...

ALLEDGEDLY!!!!!!!!!!!

(before anyone gets the lawyers shitters up...)

however that link to the police thingy might change it, although that "newspaper" is pretty terrible on truth, I think Fox News has a more reliable history....

I met Leon a couple of times back in the 80s/90s, he was our MP, thoroughly nice bloke, would have a decent discussion/argument with anyone, and did a shit load of good stuff for his constituency, even the opposition round here had to admit they'd struggle to do as much as he did... the we got the Mekon after that...

Guest ducunti

They all knew and they haven't said how he sent Westland Helicopters to the wall, he was a horrible cunt period.

None of them will, someone might then mention British Leyland just out of spite.

Guest DingTheRioja

If I wanted to delay ejaculation, I could think of old Leon

you could try thinking of Nigel lawson as well.. the only trouble is whom that leads to...

I can't understand why any inquiry has to be led by a QC. There are plenty of adequately qualified professionals in child protection that could lead it, with a team of legal experts for advice and direction if needed. I think the press, the old bill and politicians are three of the same thing in this sordid institutionalised and endemic brutalisation of vulnerable children. 

back in the 70's senior police officers and press in Leeds admitted more or less publicly that they knew what that other cunt was up to, and had the evidence to convict, the problem was they were "not allowed to" because of his public image and charity shit.. too many others (guilty and innocents) would get dragged into the shitstorm.

So, we're expected to think that after numerous delays with this abuse enquiry that Theresa May didn't realise or state that Leon Brittan was dying? Fucking disgraceful.

Yeah, but it wouldn't necessarily be right to turn round and say "oh, no sorry.. but Leon can't do the job cos he's going to kick the bucket next month, and we'll have to find yet another replacement."

I don't understand it, he seemed like such a normal, well-balanced bloke. It's not as if he looked in the slightest like a seedy, oily, creepy pervert!

Still, as Rat says, it's a sound principle to never trust a man without a foreskin. Until proven otherwise, one has to assume it's been done to reduce the chances of AIDS transmission from unprotected anal sex.

Guest ducunti

I don't understand it, he seemed like such a normal, well-balanced bloke. It's not as if he looked in the slightest like a seedy, oily, creepy pervert!

Still, as Rat says, it's a sound principle to never trust a man without a foreskin. Until proven otherwise, one has to assume it's been done to reduce the chances of AIDS transmission from unprotected anal sex.

How many more well-balanced blokes are in and around Westminster? Probably a few who are a tad worried that their loving family may find out that the overnight business trips were slightly diverse.

If Abdul, aka Rat, actually said anything thought provoking other than anti Semitic bullshit that would be news. However, even if Leon Brittan was Jewish, are you saying that the Westminter Paedo ring are all Jews? Come on, post intelligent stuff here.

Physician, heal thyself.

Of course I'm not saying that all members of paedo rings are Jews. I understand set theory and commutative & associative properties perfectly.

Oh, and by the way, a more traditional phrase you might have employed is, “Get the fuck off my thread, you Jock savage!”

• 1 month later...

Just reading about this Cyril Smith stuff that's come up and its apparent that there were very important people caught noncing and all the evidence gathered was seized and destroyed. It seems if somebody's prosecution results in embarrassment for the establishment, it is swept under the carpet.

​And so it shall ever be .... bastards , bastards , bastards

To think that at some point in history, young innocent children have had the sweaty,  fat, grinning body of Cyril Smith bear down on them... and these are the people that rule our country.  I fucking despair X 1,000,000.

Just reading about this Cyril Smith stuff that's come up and its apparent that there were very important people caught noncing and all the evidence gathered was seized and destroyed. It seems if somebody's prosecution results in embarrassment for the establishment, it is swept under the carpet.

Very true. And the fat cunt is only carrying the can because he's dead.