CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting involved with single mothers.

Guest Gong Farmer

I shit thee not Frank, and i ain't fishing for invites, but I was looking at holidays in Colombo just last night, you haven't stuck a Trojan in  my PC have you?

Colombo's not great. Stay a day or two at the most then head south towards Galle... then the beaches of Unawatuna. Avoid the package brits in Bentota. The area around the tea country near Kandy (Tea Trails bungalows) is beautiful.

Ok, so translated from Bullshit to English: What you're actually after is a toothless, one eyed, Italian crack whore in a dirty mac, who is willing to spend a maximum of fifteen minutes in your grotty bedsit attempting to get your decrepit pecker up.

Sounds like Donatella Versace might fit the bill.
  • Like 1

if you are trying to get my mouth upon your trouser christ i have to say that i am not that sort of soldier..

You are absolutely rubbish in every respect. A humourless and soppy piece of shit. Hang yourself from the stair bannister rail while you're still ahead.

..i would but, alas, i am not allowed belts, stairs or shoelaces.... do you have librium? by far my drug of choice!

Unfortunately Pierre, Frank is not a pharmacist. Nor is he a restauranteur, bon vivant, proud boat owner, or even semi erectile functional. He is, however, a massive fucking cunt, and you've just received his traditional welcome. You've officially made it.
  • Like 1