CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ruth Hunt

Cuntybaws

ruth.JPG

Ruth Hunt, the anodyne head of gay rights group Stonewall, has just popped up as a talking head on Sky “News” all tricked out in a suit just like a real boy. Fair enough – nothing wrong with the dynamic businesswoman lesbian-about-town look, if that's your thing. However, lest we forget, here is a picture of her at last year's Black Pride rally in London, sporting the more traditional accoutrements of the fat lezzer.

pGEQVXQ.jpg

Still need convincing? She's a practising Catholic; and she's Welsh!

Can some cunt who's up with photoshop please add a jet of spunk shooting out the microphone and onto her t shirt? Plus a pair of bollocks at the other end, if its not too much trouble. Thanks in advance.

Look at the facial expression of the bloke on the record player. He has "Who the fuck does that fat, lezzer white cunt think she is gatecrashing a Black Pride rally?", written all over his face. 

dj be like - "ok you bunch of fucks ...this is the last time i bring along my portable record player ... do you know the trouble i have just to get the cunting thing down the fucking stairs .... and all so that sister lardarse there can wobble on and request  "come on eileen" [geddit!] for fucks sake !

The fact that she is at a black power rally spouting her bollocks is enought to show what a cunt she is. Black people in general fucking hate faggotry and she is oblivious to this. :lol:

The fact that she is at a black power rally spouting her bollocks is enought to show what a cunt she is. Black people in general fucking hate faggotry and she is oblivious to this. :lol:

Can we have white,straight pride rally?

Nope,didn't think so.

Usually happens every Friday after a night on the tins, in any provincial shithole you care to mention - ends up with everyone projectile vomiting on a statue in the market square

It's a well-known fact that homosexualists can't handle their beer as well as straights.

However, they compensate for this with the uncanny ability to keep down several gallons of assorted warm spunk.

It's a well-known fact that homosexualists can't handle their beer as well as straights.

However, they compensate for this with the uncanny ability to keep down several gallons of assorted warm spunk.

Marc Almond had to have several pints of baby gravy pumped out of his stomach, according to folklore. How true that is I don't know, and tbh I wouldn't want to get close enough to ask him.