CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Gong Farmer
12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The French are the Punkape of nations. No matter where you are in the world they are hated there. They even hate themselves, but never admit it.

I can't believe that anyone exceeds Punkape's cunterbility.

1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

I can't believe that anyone exceeds Punkape's cunterbility.

You misunderstand. I simply mean they are as close as any nation could hope to get to the real thing. If France and Punkape were hanging off the edge of a cliff and I had to save one I would still chose France.

Guest Gong Farmer
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You misunderstand. I simply mean they are as close as any nation could hope to get to the real thing. If France and Punkape were hanging off the edge of a cliff and I had to save one I would still chose France.

Haha! I'd probably help France before helping that shitweazle off the cliff myself.

Guest Gong Farmer
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Anyone else get vibes that all the men in those pictures will be meeting an unfortunate end soon via chloroform and kitchen knife?

She certainly looks the type.

On 26 November 2016 at 1:19 AM, Gong Farmer said:

Done... 

You should get the bad to the bone album as a driving aid. Everyone knows the title track from countless movie soundtracks but the rest of it is superb. Springsteen And john mellencamp tend to be regarded as the guvnors in this genre, but I think George and the Delaware destroyers beat them hands down. I do like springsteens the river album though.

Guest Chip from the states
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On the earlier subject of birds with short hair, Joan of Arc was smoking hot.

Fuck off faggot, can't you see I'm chilling listening to boon tunes.

Go big blue

Guest Chip from the states
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

That was an original riposte punkers. Don't see how we can compete with a comeback genius like this cunt.

Thanks.

Go big blue.

Guest Gong Farmer
20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You should get the bad to the bone album as a driving aid. Everyone knows the title track from countless movie soundtracks but the rest of it is superb. Springsteen And john mellencamp tend to be regarded as the guvnors in this genre, but I think George and the Delaware destroyers beat them hands down. I do like springsteens the river album though.

I'm not a Springsteen fan but I did like that album and a track that I once heard him do live on a YT vid that totally blew me away, can't remember what it was but it made me reevaluate my opinion of him.