CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Don't tell the bride

Stubby Pecker

Guest KuntaCunty

Fuck me sideways, has there ever been a bigger bunch of cuntbreeds shat into existence? As the bride cries her eyes out when she sees the grooms blown all the money, it's obvious they are both thick as shit and she deserves to be hitched to the useless cunt.

I can think of an individual who is greater than or equal to the cunts you reference.  Of course, names aren't allowed, nor is taking the piss out of him as he has a tendency to run crying to the mods if anyone dare rip on him in the slightest, but we all know and mostly fall asleep when he posts his usual angry, bitter vitriol against humanity.  

I can think of an individual who is greater than or equal to the cunts you reference.  Of course, names aren't allowed, nor is taking the piss out of him as he has a tendency to run crying to the mods if anyone dare rip on him in the slightest, but we all know and mostly fall asleep when he posts his usual angry, bitter vitriol against humanity.  

Who is this running dog KC? I'd gas his arse as soon as look at him.

Guest KuntaCunty

I knew it!!!! ProperKunt's had it in for me for years. Death to his slimey moaning arse.

I was under the impression Proper was a proctologist, with a stethoscope and vinyl gloves.