CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

For My Valentine - Frank

Guest nobgobbler

Guest Gong Farmer

Fuck me it's the thickest of the thick.... so thick it hurts. The Somers Town thickstick extraordinaire.

You're a bigger cunt de force than even he is. You're shite mate.

Frank, if you're so fucking intelligent go and sort out the world's problems rather than waste your time on us.

Or, you could be just another sad wank dishing out abuse because you'll never in a million years have to face the people you're slagging.

I know which I'd put my money on.

Frank, if you're so fucking intelligent go and sort out the world's problems rather than waste your time on us.
Or, you could be just another sad wank dishing out abuse because you'll never in a million years have to face the people you're slagging.
I know which I'd put my money on.

I'm not intelligent.. far from it Mike. I just like taking the piss and winding up thicko's like you. There's so many of you. I'm so great.

I'm not intelligent.. far from it Mike. I just like taking the piss and winding up thicko's like you. There's so many of you. I'm so great.

You're just talking shite again. Give us a kiss you bearded fucking bum-boy!

Guest Gong Farmer

We know you're not intelligent. Talk about stating the bleedin' obvious. Got any more revelations for us.... brain ache?

We know you're not intelligent. Talk about stating the bleedin' obvious. Got any more revelations for us.... brain ache?

No.. that's all. You're taste in music is shit. Share it with thicko's elsewhere. Prick.

No.. that's all. You're taste in music is shit. Share it with thicko's elsewhere. Prick.

Is that you or Brian Blessed in your pic? He's another bawling cunt with nothing to say so I see the link.

Guest Gong Farmer

What an extraordinary shitcunt you are. Our only saving grace is that you're an overly stressed cunteroo with a sky high blood pressure that's just about to burst a heart valve. It's just a shame that none of us are about to witness you reeling around on the floor clutching your chest and gasping for breath. 

Guest Gong Farmer

What a boring cunt you are Gong, Frank has put you down every time and all you come back with is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzsnorezzzzz :P

That's brilliant... you're fucking hilarious aren't you eh?

You silly old cunt, Frank. Your material has stagnated yet again. You briefly perked it up a bit a few weeks back, but much like your chronic erectile dysfunction, you just couldn't keep it up. Fuck off for good you one trick pony.

Fuck off, frank. Slit your fucking wrists or something.

The soppy old cunt does seem to have been rather irksome of late. Maybe he's stuck in the anger phase of his terminal cancer of the arsehole?

I see Frank is still trolling this site.
Good morning Frank.
Now fuck off you retarded cunt.

Trolling?.. that's a little strong, snatch.. minkey. I'm a highly respected fully paid up long standing member. We are currently inundated with thicko's... wet fucking humourless student type simpletons, treating the site like some two bob community of lightweight spastics. It won't be tolerated.

Guest Gong Farmer

Trolling?.. that's a little strong, snatch.. minkey. I'm a highly respected fully paid up long standing member. We are currently inundated with thicko's... wet fucking humourless student type simpletons, treating the site like a two bob community of lightweight spastics. It won't be tolerated.

Just get back to your filthy shitwank and stop trolling the site you fucking cunt.

Guest Gong Farmer

I'm afraid you failed the test, gong... miserably. Step inside the box and consider yourself ignored.

Did you get much sleep last night Frwank? I'll wager you didn't you pointless shithouse.

Trolling?.. that's a little strong, snatch.. minkey. I'm a highly respected fully paid up long standing member. We are currently inundated with thicko's... wet fucking humourless student type simpletons, treating the site like some two bob community of lightweight spastics. It won't be tolerated.

That's your problem, Francine. You've been hanging about like a thrombosed pile on the site for far too long. You're stagnating, your material is about as original as a ChuckleVision sketch and only a quarter as funny. Move on, or up your fucking game you boring cuntbag.